est. per hourCompass Group, PLC • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAutoNation • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCost Plus World Market • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourTotal Wine & More • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $60000 - $65000
Verified per yearHudson Group • 2h ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourOrangetheory • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $18.68 - $28.02
Verified per hourCareerBuilder • 2h ago Excellent payUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourCVS Health • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourAutoNation, Inc. • 2h ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
Box Office Representative
| Estimated Pay
|$19 per hour
| One Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Live Nation’s US Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it’s no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
THE GIG US Concerts is seeking a Box Office Representative who will assist guests at live events by performing duties, such as collecting admission tickets and passes from guests, assisting in finding seats, searching for lost articles, and locating such facilities as rest rooms and telephones.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Sell and collect admission tickets and passes from patrons at events.
- Greet guests attending events who come to the box office.
- Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity, using criteria such as color or date issued.
- Provide accommodations for guests with special needs both prior to and day of show-this could include offering assistance to someone who uses a wheelchair.
- Inform guests of the layout of the venue and be prepared to direct them to the restrooms, concession stands and designated seats/sections.
- Know how identify a fake ticket or credential and educate the guest on where to buy authentic tickets.
- Settle seating disputes or help solve other guest concerns.
- Assist guests in finding seats, lighting the way with flashlights, if necessary.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue’s sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue-this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
- Maintain order, ensure adherence to safety rules, and share any safety concerns with management.
- Guide guests to closest exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply today! Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.