Verified per hourDin Tai Fung • 8h ago 8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourGerry's Restaurant and Bar • 8h ago 12.4 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourBlackstone Consulting, Inc • 5h ago Excellent pay Just posted 7.9 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourICON THEATRES • 9h ago 8 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourFriends of Children with Special Needs • 8h ago 10.2 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourFriends of Children with Special Needs • 8h ago 11.5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourUrban Plates, LLC • 2h ago 5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
- $17.20 to $18.50
Verified per hourUrban Plates • 30d ago Good pay 3.6 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBuffalo Wild Wings • 1h ago 7.5 miUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
| Estimated Pay
|$18 per hour
| One Amphitheatre Pkwy
Mountain View, California
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Live Nation’s US Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it’s no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine’s “50 Companies that Care”. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
THE GIG US Concerts is seeking an Usher/Greeter/Ticket Taker. As an usher, greeter or ticket taker, you help to ensure safety, help to maintain the cleanliness of the venue and engage with guests to assist with their needs before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Greet guests, scan guest tickets upon entry to the venue, answer guest questions, assist guests with locating their seats and examines tickets for entry to various seat levels around the venue during the event.
- Assist with keeping the venue safe, clean and presentable to the guest.
- Resolve guest complaints or problems.
- Examine tickets or passes to verify authenticity.
- Provide assistance to with guests with special needs, such as helping with seat accommodations.
- Show CARE by participating in venue recycling efforts before, during and after the show.
- Guide guests to exits or provide other instructions or assistance in case of emergency.
- May assist in verifying staff credentials to generally restricted areas.
- Show CARE by participating in the venue’s sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
- Partner with fellow band members at the end of show to close the venue-this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.Assist patrons by giving directions places inside or outside the venue.
- Ensure guests are safely enjoying the show.
- Additional tasks as requested by management.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- At least 1+ year in a guest service role preferred
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs and occasional sitting, lifting and carrying 25 lbs.+ If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply today! Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.