Monday through Friday (Saturday availability is required).
1st shift - 6 am to 2:30 pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Minnesota company
- Competitive wages
- Sign on Bonus - $600
- Referral Bonus - $600
- Seasonal bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- Company discount on Holiday gas and merchandise
- Complimentary sandwiches and coffee during breaks
and much more!
JOB SUMMARY: Production Workers are responsible for various duties in the assembly of a variety of food products to be sold in Holiday Station Stores.
- Produce quality food products in an efficient manner by assembling, wrapping, labeling and/or case packing and palletizing product.
- Clean and organize work area as needed.
- Rotate duties and production lines when necessary.
- Notify Line Lead, Floor Lead, Production Supervisor or Plant Manager of inferior product issues or equipment that is not working properly.
- Perform other duties as assigned by HSF Management, Supervisors and/or Leads
- Perform all duties in compliance with USDA or FDA, OSHA and state and local regulations and company policies and procedures; including safety guidelines and the use of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have the ability to comprehend basic verbal instructions and read product labels.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Ability to lift up to 5 pounds repetitively and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while performing repetitive twisting and reaching motions with hands, wrists and/or arms.
- Ability to bend, squat and reach above shoulders occasionally
- Ability to stand for an entire shift.
- Must be able to keep up with production line speeds
- Work in an environment that is between 35 and 40 degrees above zero Fahrenheit for an entire shift.
LIMITS OF AUTHORITY
- Can stop line operation at any time for safety and quality issues.
- No minimum education requirement.
- Training is provided.