Consultant Specialist - Full-time
Skiatook, OK 74070
Come join the TROC Nation……Where growth is always an option!
Do you love engaging with customers and enjoy providing communications solutions that meet their customer’s needs? Do you take pride in understanding wireless and aspire to educate others about solutions within the wireless industry? Looking for a flexible schedule? We are looking for highly motivated, highly enthusiastic, Consultants who can determine the customer needs and recommend solutions to generate Leads for Client Follow Up.
Then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
- Engage, promote, and represent US Cellular Wireless in the world’s largest retailer
- Exceed Lead Generation Targets and goals.
- Build positive work relationships with customers to enhance the image and public perception of company in a very competitive industry.
- Maintain a friendly attitude when interacting with retail customers representing client within a Big Box Retail Setting!
- This Consultant Specialist success in based on building relationships with customers and communication solutions within the wireless industry.
- The Consultant Specialist should continuously be knowledgeable on competitors (products, pricing, promotions, etc.) and be prepared on selling the US Cellular’s Value Proposition, providing solutions, and capturing contact information for the client to contact the customer.
To be successful in this role you need:
- 1 year of retail sales or experience in the service industry is preferred, but we will train you if you have the desire and people skills to be successful.
- Savvy on wireless capabilities, and have a love for people
- Be motivated and eager to work in a retail arena, thrive on quality and integrity standards and presenting a positive can-do approach every day.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation each day, with regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Being willing to work weekends, evenings, and regular business hours is just part of the job! We are flexible if you are! Both full and part time available.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- It is all up to you! We have a very competitive compensation package!
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (Available for full and part time!)
- Paid time off.
- Discount programs.
TROC’s US Cellular Consultant specialists are lead generating experts that can promote all US Cellular products and services, while providing amazing customer service during each visit. To be the face of our company, you will need to know wireless technology and love to help people by assessing their needs. We provide our enthusiastic professionals the best-in-class training necessary for them to educate our customers on US Cellular’s many products and services.
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic