Responsible for the safe, effective operation and servicing of mechanical, motorized and/or electrical equipment in the facilities work environmentIncluding but not limited to forklifts, dollies, hand trucks, etc. Responsible for the safe movement of goods to or from various locations. Responsible for a sound knowledge of logistics and supply chain, materials management and distribution/transportation processes andpolicies to meet the business requirements.
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment during material handling and warehousing as required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies.
- Responsible forthe safe operation of equipment while moving material.
- Responsible for the safe operation of equipment while entering and exiting of trailers.
- Responsible for the safety of all personnel within given safety zones of operating equipment.
- Demonstrate lead and assist in work from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations and timing prior to material movement.
- Demonstrate, lead and assist in the use of machines for weighing, banding, wrapping, and packaging.
- Responsible for the safe operation, and servicing of mechanical, motorized, and/or electrical equipment in the facilities work environment.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Wareknowledhouse experience preferred
- Sit down forklift experience preferred
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
- Working knowledge of computerized applications (word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email).
Req ID: 17891
Zip Code: 91761
Facility: US-CA-Ontario(Locust St) (118)