Full-time, Part-time Mohawk, NY 13407 Urgently Hiring
1 Main Street
Mohawk, NY 13407
Guest Service Clerks play a key role in helping our store teams serve and delight our guests. If you are a high energy, outgoing person who loves to help others and work as part of a team, this job is for you! Guest Service Clerks will greet and welcome our guests, and keep our stores in-stock, clean and organized to make the guest experience fast, easy and pleasant. This role supports the Store Manager and other team members in delivering an exceptional guest shopping experience and a working environment that promotes engagement and living the Company values.
- Greet all guests in a friendly manner to make them feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of both the inside and outside of the store. Ensure the coffee station is clean and stocked; the food service prep bar area is spotless, the bathrooms are sparkling clean, and the trash has been cleaned up and removed inside and outside of store.
- Monitor and replenish product on the sales floor, including coolers, rotating stock and keeping product levels full so that we have what our guests’ desire and achieve the Company goal of 100% in-stock at all times.
- Monitor and replenish paper supplies as needed in food service area and bathrooms.
- Assist with executing Company processes and programs to provide a consistent guest shopping experience.
- Make safety a priority within the store.
- This role is restricted from processing sales transactions / operating the register.
- Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the Store Manager or shift leader.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Store team members, Store Manager, District Manager, and various Corporate personnel and vendors
Certifications and Skills:
This position is part-time and involves working a variety of hours, day and night, as EG America locations can be open 24 hours depending on the store. Weekend & Holiday hours are required. You will be scheduled as double coverage only.
Hours & Conditions:
Part-time (up to 28 hours)
Ability to maneuver and regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Will be required to stand, walk, bend, reach and twist throughout shift. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Specialized attire required by brand partners in food establishments. Slip resistent footwear. It is the team member’s responsibility to obtain any required work permits or similar documentation and to provide it to their supervisor upon hire.
At all times of year:
During School Year:
Outside of School year (Summer and breaks):