Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facials, and hair removal services. With over 500 locations across the US and Canada, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa services industry.
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa, located in Hand & Stone - Brandywine, MD, is seeking a Spa Sales Associate. You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than outstanding
! Do people often refer to you as their "energetic" friend? Are you a passionate individual who is motivated by success? We can teach you everything you need to know about the spa industry - all we need is YOU to bring your excellent customer service skills!
We understand having a busy schedule and we are here to help! We offer various shifts to work with your lifestyle (not against it) with the necessity of a friendly and stable work environment. If you are looking to work full-time - GREAT! If you are looking to work part-time - GREAT! Let us know how we can accommodate you! Responsibilities:
What's in it for you?
- Meet membership sales goals
- Detailed knowledge of the menu of services – don't worry, we'll train you!
- Have excellent customer service to members and guests, while building relationships that last
- Capable of working flexible hours
- Effectively communicate sales, promotions, and service options with clients
- Uphold spa cleanliness standards
- Bring a positive and energetic attitude
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, and file documents
- Perform various other duties as assigned
- Competitive Compensation - hourly wage PLUS commissions.
- Contests - do you want to put your sales skills to the test? See what we have in store!
- Career Advancement - You have the potential for rapid advancement, including management roles, based on performance.
- Ongoing Training - We are ALWAYS learning and improving.
- Flexible Hours - Whether you are working part-time or full-time, your busy lifestyle is on our mind!
- Positive and Professional Work Environment - We like to have fun and keep work interesting. We hope you do too!
- Employee Discounts - Who wouldn't want discounts on products, services, AND gift cards?
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
- Having a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be exceptionally organized and have great attention to detail
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Over 500 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time…we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.