Roadshow & Special Event Sales Specialist - Full-time / Part-time
Tulsa, OK 74130
Roadshow Sales Specialist
T-ROC is looking for motivated Roadshow Sales Specialists to WOW our retail partners!
Are you an Engaging Sales Pro with a Dynamic Approach?
Do you have a "Get it done well and on time” attitude?
Are you teachable and WILLING to learn?
Then, bring your high-energy, sales driven self to T-ROC where you’ll be promoting and selling some of the newest and exciting products to hit the market in Portable Solar, Battery, & Generators during these 10-day events.
Here are the details:
- You will receive paid training via live or recorded teleconference that will give you all the sales approach and promotion outline to succeed and advance with our great growth potential
- Accountability for equipment and setting up, maintaining, and breaking down display per set planogram
- Maintain knowledge and be able to effectively communicate the features and benefits of products.
- You will engage and build relationships with customers, retail associates and management to increase brand awareness to meet or exceed sales goals
- In this fast-paced retail environment, we must stay flexible and ready for what’s next!
Here’s what you need to ROC this role:
- A high school diploma or equivalent and be 18 years of age
- Must have an updated Smartphone that can support Vision App for time, data and photo reporting along with any required apps needed to effectively sell/promote products to be in compliance.
- Reliable transportation
- Strong customer service experience with effective communication skills, and ability to identify and solve problems quickly
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, squat, bend, use hands, reach, and lift 30+ pounds
- Schedule is Monday – Sunday for 10 consecutive days
- Monday - Friday: 9:30am – 8:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Who is T-ROC?
At T-ROC, we empower people with “Power of People and Technology”. You will have in the palm of your hand, the hottest brands rocking the most innovate technologies on the planet! Your knowledge will be the fuel that brings technology to life for your T-ROC customers!
What it is like to be a T-ROC’ER, your entrepreneurial spirit will be valued. Your desire to work honestly and with the utmost level of integrity will be appreciated while amazing customers with your technical expertise. Do you crave change? We do so with gusto and have fun the T-ROC way!
Give us your best and we will give you ours.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you don't yet follow us on social media, please do!
Please check out the video below for life at T-ROC during the COVID-19 pandemic
Est. $8.82 - $14.22 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74115 Est. $11.64 - $27.44 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74115 Est. $11.64 - $27.44 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74106 Est. $8.82 - $14.22 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74106 Est. $8.53 - $10.11 Full-time, Part-time Tulsa, OK 74115 Est. $11.64 - $27.44 Full-time Tulsa, OK 74145 Urgently Hiring Full-time Tulsa, OK 74145 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.64 - $27.44 Full-time Jenks, OK 74037 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.20 - $27.58 Full-time Bartlesville, OK 74005 Urgently Hiring