Senior Companionship & Care Aide - part time, up to $3k/month - up to $19/hr
Lawrence, PA 16101
What is Papa?
Papa is a fun and rewarding service designed to help support older adults and families in their everyday lives.
Papa is the perfect part-time, flexible job for compassionate people looking to make money while doing good in their communities.
Visits can include:
- Transportation: Drive Members to the doctor, to work, to the bank, or anywhere they need to go.
- Companionship: Engage in great conversations with our Members, go on a walk, watch movies, play board games, and more.
- House Tasks: Help our Members around the house with laundry, light cleaning, meal prep, and more.
- Errands: Common errands include taking Members food shopping or to the pharmacy, picking up their medication, and more.
Why you should be a Papa Pal:
- Pay: Great source of income. Earn a $13-$15/hr base pay (location depending) + bonus pay + mileage pay.
- Bonuses: Earn daily and weekly bonuses to increase your earnings. On average with bonuses, pals earn between $18-22/hr PLUS mileage.
- Flexibility: Work when it's convenient for you. Work as little or as much as you like.
- Meaning: Have a lasting impact on someone's life. Feel good by helping others in need.
- 18 years or older
- Valid U.S issued driver's license.
- Pass a background check (does not include credit history)
- Authorization to work in the US.
- Clean, dependable vehicle & valid car insurance (if applying for transportation visits)
- Caring, patient, reliable personality.