- Employment:Full-time, Part-time
- Location:Sterling, VA 20166
Ashburn, VA 20147
· Receives material and equipment, unloads trucks, checks in merchandise by matching purchase orders to vendor packing lists. Drives forklift to store and unload material as needed.
· Records entry of materials or distribution of material/equipment through use of warehouse software system.
· Reads work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
· Moves materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
· Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
· Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
· Marks materials with identifying information using appropriate methods.
· Opens boxes, crates, and other containers.
· Assists with counting of physical inventory.
· Weighs and counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
· Sweeps, dusts, and mops and organizes warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
· Ensures warehouse is accessible and safe.
· Performs other duties as required.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Must be a US person as defined by the US regulations:
Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Veterans and Diversity candidates are highly encouraged to apply.