At Whataburger, we started out with a simple goal: to serve a burger so big it took two hands to hold and so good that in one bite a customer would say “What a burger!”. We didn’t just create a bigger, better burger, we built an amazing business with amazing plans for the future. Want to be a part of it?
As the Restaurant Manager, our commitment to delivering the ultimate customer experience starts with you. You’ll engage and empower every Team Member & Team Leader to achieve operational excellence each and every day. From fresh cooking with the best ingredients to making sure every customer enjoys a comfortable, clean, restaurant – everything we do starts with you.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive Salary (Up to $60K)
- Comprehensive Management Training Program (Whataburger University)
- Opportunities for Career Development and Growth
- Leadership and Development Program
- Incentive (based on eligibility) & Quarterly Bonus Program
- Whataburger Family Foundation and Scholarship Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans & 401(k) Savings Plan
- Time Off Benefits
- Whatagames (Ask us about this!)
- And so much more!
As Whataburger grows, you can grow too. We’re committed to developing the next generation of leaders for the restaurant industry. Leaders who will do things differently. Leaders who will drive the Whataburger Way. From Restaurant Team Member to Vice President, Whataburger provides training and opportunities for lifelong learning to ensure that all Family Members have the chance to grow and develop within the company.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience; Associate’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of restaurant leadership experience preferred
- Driving is essential for this position so a valid driver’s license with liability insurance, a good driving record and a satisfactory background check is required
- Strong communication and negotiation skills along with the ability to motivate a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of back-of-house systems, point-of-sale systems, restaurant operating systems, budgetary concepts and procedures, performance review process and more
- Food Handlers Certification
- Food Safety Certification (requirement may vary based on city, county or state)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push on occasion
- Must be able to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.)
- Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items
- Frequent washing of hands
- Must be able to use computers, telephones, and office equipment
As Whataburger grows, you can grow too. We’re committed to developing the next generation of for the restaurant industry.