Who is TNG?
We are a food service management company that believes that each person on our team makes a difference. We proudly serve our clients delicious and healthy meals throughout the year. Founded in 1975, we have grown and now operate in 6 states. Each day we strive to be recognized as the leader in the management industry through developing, maintaining, and growing long term relationships with our clients, customers, and team members. About the Job:
This position will be working at Yellow springs school district kitchen/cafeteria.
Duties may include:
- Cooking and food preparation
- Portioning and serving
- Sanitation in conjunction with USDA and state guidelines
- HAACP and health department regulation compliance
- Assisting to monitor costs and inventory controls
- The ability to obtain clearances and pass criminal background checks
- A positive and consistent work ethic
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- A willingness to learn and grow within your position
- Food service experience preferred
- Computer literacy preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Physical Requirements May Include:
The Nutrition Group is an equal opportunity employer. At TNG, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
- Standing for long periods of time
- Sitting, pushing, pulling
- Lifting up to and in excess of 40lbs