Full-time, Part-time Sedona, AZ 86339
Asst Chief Engineer NE
Sedona, AZ 86339
HGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Chief Engineer you would execute your position’s responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the Resort Director in coordinating programs involving electrical, mechanical, general construction, and repair and maintenance of existing facilities and equipment. Included are the safe and efficient operation of building utilities systems i.e. propane gas, electric, and water
- Assigns, coordinates, and verifies completion of routine maintenance and operation of all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C systems and any other related equipment which gives to efficient and safe operations of the facility
- Visually inspects quality of work and directs Unionized staff and outside contractors in tasks according to performance and efficiency standards and Union guidelines
- Act as the Chief Engineer in absence of the Chief in such capacities as hiring, counseling, and training
- Responsibility of completing any special projects that were the responsibility of the Director
- Communicate optimally with city officials to ensure accurate maintenance of permits and licenses such as inspecting the building with the fire department to ensure all public assembly permits are maintained yearly
- Coordinate inspections of all elevators and escalators with the proper regulating agency. If required, coordinate and search the property with Secret Service staff and other officials to ensure safety of diplomats and hotel guests
- Works in conjunction with hotel managers and acts as a liaison between property and vendors to review latest in hotel technology and products
- Attend conventions, seminars or classes to further education in current and future trends to be used in the hotel with the intent to increase guest happiness, cut costs etc
- Additional duties assigned by Management, as needed, to further business objectives to include but not limited to meeting attendance, managing contracts, budget management, special projects
We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. We believe that at the core of our company’s success are our Team Members! To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of related experience
- 4+ years of supervisory experience
- Valid driver's license
- High school diploma or equivalent
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 5 - 7 years of related experience
- 6+ years of managerial experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Full-time, Part-time Sedona, AZ 86339 Full-time, Part-time Sedona, AZ 86339 Full-time, Part-time Sedona, AZ 86339 Full-time, Part-time Sedona, AZ 86339