Assistant Manager, Competitive Pay, Immediate Need! - Now Hiring
9550 Sage Rd Sw
Albuquerque, NM 87121
Dominos Team BAM! has an immediate need for Assistant Managers at our restaurant! Ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and dedicated leader, who loves to help their team and provide excellent customer service & product quality to our Domino's customers. Bilingual a plus! BONUS POTENTIAL!
Assistant Mangers assists in the daily oversight, coordination, and execution of stated objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, customer service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation. We need rockstars!
Essential Job Functions:
1. Understands all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training initiatives to effectively oversee and manage store in the absence of the General Manager.
2. Ensures customers feel welcome, and team members are responsive, courteous, friendly and service-oriented.
3. Supervises that food and products are consistently prepared and served according to brand standards including portioning, image and service.
4. Assists other team members to complete opening, closing, and preparation lists.
5. Actively manages others by working hands-on in preparing food, servicing customers and overseeing the coordination of deliveries.
6. Supports company and store objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility, sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
7. Control cash by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures.
8. Fills in where needed to ensure customer service standards and efficient operations.
9. Assists in product management confirming all products are receiving in correct unit count, and condition and that deliveries are performed in accordance with brand standards.
10. Ability to identify labor or food cost, and with specific actions to impact those figures positively.
11. Assists in scheduling labor by anticipated business activity while guaranteeing positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are achieved.
12. Be knowledgeable of policies regarding human resources.
13. Provide suggestions and recommendations to General Manager & Supervisor.
14. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing QSR related publications.
15. Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Domino's Team BAM!
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed
8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed in interactions with employees and vendors
Superb ability to multi-task
Ability to read and write English
Ability to function in a dynamic, fasted paced environment
Ability to adjust to changing priorities
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to read, analyze, interpret and reply to correspondence professionally.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Must also be able to calculate figures and amounts. Assists in obtaining statistical information.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and/or schedule form.
Basic computer skills in MS Office programs
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 1+ year of experience in the food & restaurant industry
Full-time Albuquerque, NM 87121 Full-time Albuquerque, NM 87121 Full-time, Teen Albuquerque, NM 87121 Full-time, Teen Albuquerque, NM 87121 Est. $17.74 - $28.29 Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87121 Est. $17.74 - $28.29 Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87121 Est. $17.74 - $28.29 Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87121 Est. $17.74 - $28.29 Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87121 Est. $17.74 - $28.29 Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87121 $12.75 to $14.75 hourly Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87110 Urgently Hiring $12.75 to $14.75 hourly Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87109 Urgently Hiring $12.75 to $14.75 hourly Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87123 Urgently Hiring $12.75 to $14.75 hourly Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87123 Urgently Hiring $12.75 to $14.75 hourly Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87121 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.37 - $22.21 Full-time Albuquerque, NM 87110 Est. $17.74 - $28.29 Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87106 Est. $21.74 - $52.87 Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87106 Est. $27.57 - $49.11 Full-time, Part-time Albuquerque, NM 87106