Resident Assistant - Flexible Schedules - Hiring for All Shifts - Hiring Immediately
Cridersville, OH 45806
We are looking for caring and compassionate Resident Assistant - Training Nurse Aide. to join our team. This is an entry-level position with growth potential. In this position, you will help our resident with Activities of Daily Living within our communities. Working together with other Partners to provide the best care for our residents.
At Otterbein, you are not an “employee.” You are a partner in caring because we are all partners working together for a goal. We believe in person-centered care that honors the residents and the choices they make. That are dedicated to providing the highest level of compassionate, quality care at our Communities or our small house neighborhoods. Join our team of Partners who are talented, kind, wise, funny, spirited, generous, endearing, and so much more.
Here is a link if you would like learn more about:
Road to the Future with Otterbein SeniorLife:
- We will pay for an approved state sponsored STNA course and tests.
- Receive full regular pay rate while in class.
- When you pass, you will receive a $500 bonus.
*You must pass the state test to become a STNA by October 7th, 2022. Must serve as Otterbein STNA for at least 12 months post certification.
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time
Available Shifts: All shifts available
Pay: Based on experience
- Assist residents with ADLs, including teeth care, toileting, bathing, incontinence and dressing in a caring and supportive manner as needed per resident
- Provide supervision, cueing or other non-weight-bearing assistance related to transfer ambulation as needed per resident
- Communicate, coordinate and cooperate with resident needs and team structure
- Work as a team under the supervision and direction of the nurse in charge
- Quickly respond to emergency calls from Independent Living residents as directed by the nurse in charge
- Assist residents with various other daily needs as necessary.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Certification: No certification required.
Why work for Otterbein SeniorLife:
For more than 100 years, Otterbein has provided senior housing options rooted in respect and community. We’re a non-profit 501(c)(3) health and human service organization, so our values and initiatives are focused on serving our residents.
Otterbein SeniorLife consists of lifestyle communities, revolutionary small house neighborhoods, home health, and hospice care in Ohio and Indiana. We offer different lifestyle options for seniors through independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, rehab, memory support, respite care, in-home care, and hospice services.
· Person Centered Care
· Low staff-to-resident ratio
· Career growth opportunities
· Strong promote from within philosophy
· Access to daily pay
· Vendor discounts
· Referral Bonus
· Company-paid STNA classes
· Tuition reimbursement
· Modern, state-of-the-art communities
· Top-quality equipment
· Safety programs in place
· Training programs
· Benefits (vary based on position, location, and hours worked)
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures in all Otterbein locations.
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as an Resident Assistant - Training Nurse Aide. at Otterbein!
Est. $10.56 - $12.26 Full-time, Part-time Lima, OH 45805 Urgently Hiring Est. $10.56 - $12.26 Full-time, Part-time Lima, OH 45806 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.99 - $14.30 Full-time, Part-time Cridersville, OH 45806 Urgently Hiring $14.34 - $16.85 / Hour Full-time, Part-time Lima, OH 45805 $12.00 to $14.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lima, OH 45801 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $14.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time St marys, OH 45885 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $14.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Bluffton, OH 45817 Urgently Hiring $12.00 to $14.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Findlay, OH 45840 Urgently Hiring