Part-time Ooltewah, TN 37363 Urgently Hiring
Collegedale, TN 37315
Why Work for Domino’s/What We are Offering Our Great Team Members
• We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
• Learn and sharpen your business skills as a manager for Domino's Pizza by staffing your store, managing costs, and developing your team members all while in a fun and energetic environment
• Career advancement- many of our Team members began their careers as delivery drivers or CSR’s and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our organization offers a world of opportunity for growth!
Assistant Manager Summary
Highly competitve pay!! Bonus & Incentive Pay!! The Assistant Manager helps supervise a store’s staff and operations. Working with the General Manager to delegate tasks to store employees, manage personnel and training, set sales and other operational goals, implement company initiatives from upper management. They also collaborate with the General Manager and teams to provide a welcoming, positive and efficient experience to customers. The Assistant Manager sets the tone and example for the store.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities and Duties would include (but are not limited to):
• Controlling costs, and overall store profitability.
• Inventory/ Product Management.
• Cash Management and Deposits.
• Customer relations.
• Staffing – Including Hiring and Interviewing
• Scheduling/ Forecasting Sales
• Adherence to Company and Corporate standards.
• Marketing/ Advertising.
• Basic Math & Accounting skills
• Including general job responsibilities for store team members
Assistant Manager Qualifications and Skills
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Problem solving skills
• Critical thinking skills