• Preparing and serving drinks and special cocktails to our servers and guests in a friendly,
enthusiastic, speedy and professional manner.
• Ensure that the proper materials and supplies are on hand.
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area through disposing of all waste, clearing and cleaning all
glassware, and wiping down bar and preparation areas.
• Provide opening and closing inventory of spirits.
• Ensure that minors and intoxicated persons are not served alcoholic beverages.
A true customer service-oriented approach and excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the BAR SUPERVISOR, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not
limited to the following:
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Assist guests regarding all beverage menu items in an informative and helpful way
• Mix drinks and control the beverage stock as per guidelines
• Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions
• Have full knowledge of all menu items, garnishes, contents and preparation methods
• Follow outlet policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Other duties as assigned.
The company’s history dates back to 1997, when it was established to develop and operate Istanbul Atatürk Airport, one of the first examples of BOT projects in the world. This venture, reflecting the contemporary image of Turkey, has also became the first concrete step of TAV's success story.
TAV evolved into a global brand in airport operations, thanks to its know-how, highly skilled human resources and advanced technology. Having gone through a restructuring process in 2006 in line with its goals, the company re-organized its “operation” and “construction” activities under TAV Airports Holding and TAV Construction. Following this reorganization, TAV Airports was presented for initial public offering in February 2007. In May 2012, Groupe ADP became the majority shareholder of TAV Airports.
TAV Airports, a member of Groupe ADP, is part of the leading airport management platform globally. The company operates Antalya, Ankara Esenboğa, İzmir Adnan Menderes, Milas-Bodrum and Gazipaşa-Alanya airports in Turkey. Outside of the Turkey, TAV operates Almaty Airport in Kazakhstan, Tbilisi and Batumi Airports in Georgia, Monastir and Enfidha-Hammamet Airports in Tunisia, Skopje and Ohrid Airports in Macedonia, Medina Airport in Saudi Arabia and Zagreb Airport in Croatia. Through its subsidiaries, TAV is also active in other areas of airport operations, including duty-free, food and beverage, ground handling, IT, private security and commercial area management. Duty-free sales, catering and other commercial areas are operated by TAV at Riga Airport in Latvia. The company is quoted on Istanbul Stock Exchange.