CDL A Company Truck Drivers - Hiring Immediately
Saxton, PA 16678
Call Us Today
Driver-Focused - Family Friendly
We Get You Home
Don't miss your son's first steps or your daughter's prom night because your job has you on the road! Greenbush Logistics is a family-owned business and we understand the importance of family and time at home. After all, there's a reason our trucks have day cabs: our drivers sleep in their beds.
- Guaranteed $1300 per week with the potential to earn more
- NEW transition bonus of $2000
- Sign-on bonus - $3,500
- Private fleet = top money and benefits.
- Paid orientation means you never miss a check
- Bonus programs: safety, fuel efficiency, idle rate
- Local Job, which means home every day
- Paid holidays and vacation
- 401k with immediate vesting and profit-sharing
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Additional pay for tarping, multiple stops, and per diem
- Uniform program
- Referral bonus - $2,500
- Assigned equipment
- Company-owned, new equipment
- Satellite communications with GPS and eLog
- At least 1 year of verifiable experience
- Must be at least 23 years of age or older
- No more than 2 accidents in the last 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
High Performance - Driven by Experience
Born out of our service to the parent company, Great Southern Wood Preserving, Incorporated (the largest distributor of pressure-treated pine in the nation), Greenbush Logistics cut its teeth in the time-and-service sensitive freight management industry. The experience in helping Great Southern's customers thrive on Just-in-Time inventory management quickly developed Greenbush's know-how of managing a fleet of trucks across a large geographic region. This knowledge has helped us cultivate a reputation as a trusted freight management source.
Because Greenbush Logistics is a family-owned business, our employees are highly valued as members of our team. They're more like family. That's why we take great pride in seeing our employees (and their families) succeed in life.
Every day, the members of the GLI team come to work with one goal: to exceed customer expectations. By providing timely deliveries and unparalleled service, we strengthen the relationships we have with our customers and each other. We're intentionally building relationships that will grow in the years to come.