Line Cook - Hiring Immediately
3851 West Ferguson Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46809
RESTAURANT KITCHEN COOKS – LINE COOKS
Chapman’s Brewhouse – Fort Wayne Airport
We are offering top-notch pay for first-class, talented individuals to come and join our unique food service environment! An exciting career with MSE Branded Foods, located within the multicultural hub of the travel industry, is more than just a job; it’s a stepping-stone to a successful future within the restaurant and retail business. We are seeking skilled Line Cooks to prepare signature brand foods for our independently owned food concepts.
Our Team Members are valued persons whose individual contributions are integral to our overall success. New members will work closely with supervisors and managers who will invest their time and energy into helping you develop and expand your job and people skills and pave the way for advancement opportunities. MSE Branded Foods offers our employees fantastic bonuses, incentives, and competitive pay. Part-time, Seasonal and Full-time positions are available.
MSE Branded Foods is always looking to add new talent to our team at our independently owned concepts, including Chapman’s Brewing Company and Conjure Coffee, located at Fort Wayne Airport. Full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions are available.
Our Cooks and Back-of-House Team Members are responsible for preparing food for utilization and preparing all food orders in a timely manner according to the company recipes, serving portions, and guest special requests. BOH members will communicate with each other and the front-of-house service team to fulfill guest food orders and ensure the food meets the guest’s expectations.
Our line cook stars take pride in cooking high-quality menu items in a fun and fast-paced kitchen environment. You will be able to create a variety of delicious dishes from our easy to learn and master menus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain a gracious, pleasant, and friendly attitude while contributing to a teamwork-based environment.
• Be customer service and detail-oriented.
• Demonstrate ability to comprehend and follow both written and oral instructions
• Adhere to the company dress and appearance policy.
• Ensure the highest quality preparation and presentation of food items.
• Grill, deep fry, bake, broil, steam, and microwave raw and prepared food.
• Measure and assemble ingredients and cooked items according to recipes and menu specifications.
• Wash and clean fruit and vegetables for peeling, dicing, shredding, or slicing using kitchen hand-utensils and electric equipment.
• Responsible for set-up, cleanliness, and organization of the work area beginning, during, and at the end of each shift.
• Position requires slip-resistant shoes.
High School Diploma or High School equivalency preferred.
Experience in food preparation/service preferred – but not required for consideration.
Will be required to submit to E-Verify screening and pass a background check as required by Homeland Security and/or MSE Branded Foods.
This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work 40 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, lift and carry items up to 30 lbs.; requires the ability to tolerate significant temperature changes and frequent immersion of hands in water and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Full-time, Part-time Fort wayne, IN 46804 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Fort wayne, IN 46804 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Fort wayne, IN 46804 Full-time, Part-time Fort Wayne, IN 46804 Full-time, Part-time FORT WAYNE, IN 46804 Full-time, Part-time Fort Wayne, IN 46804 Part-time, Full-time Fort Wayne, IN 46809 Urgently Hiring