Common Area Attendant PM - Hiring Immediately
Orlando, FL 32885
“HGV now offers Day One Team Member Benefits!”
New Resort Operations Team Members can earn up to $1,500 as a New Hire Bonus
Hilton Grand Vacation
Is seeking a Common Area Attendant who can cast a ray of sunshine on our guests and help our guests enjoy their stay with us - their home away from home at its best by attending to their needs with care, candid kindness, and passion during their stay at our outstanding properties!
If you enjoy helping guests and owners make memories of a lifetime by enjoying vacations, this is an outstanding opportunity for you. We have a fun, encouraging culture with top-notch training and benefits.
What will I be doing?
As a Common Area Attendant, you will be responsible for driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean public areas (i.e. wipe down stairwells, railings, walkways, trash rooms, maintain all trash bins) in compliance with all standards of efficiency and quality.
- Maintain outstanding cleanliness of the lobby and ensure all glass doors are clean and spotless while ensuring the work area is clean.
- Collect and replenish pool towels and supervise inventory to minimize loss while ensuring towels are stocked and dirty towels are removed.
- Be knowledgeable of the Hilton Grand Vacations Club property.
- Display positive image at all times through appearance and conduct.
- Perform other duties as requested due to unexpected circumstances and/or special requests.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Positive interpersonal skills with guests and employees.
- Stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours.
- Strong organizational skills to balance multiple duties and assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work in a limited space and reach other departments on property on a timely basis.
- Able to handle pushing and pulling carts and equipment. Bend, squat, and lift up to 50 lbs.
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior hospitality experience.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. We offer a phenomenal benefits package to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental, and vision insurance (personal customization), 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and outstanding Team Member & Family travel benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Full-time Orlando, FL 32885 Urgently Hiring Full-time Orlando, FL 32885 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Orlando, FL 32885 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Orlando, FL 32811 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Orlando, FL 32885 Full-time, Part-time Orlando, FL 32885 Full-time, Part-time Orlando, FL 32885 Full-time, Part-time Orlando, FL 32885 Full-time, Part-time Orlando, FL 32885