IT End User Service Analyst – VIP Support - Hiring Immediately
Cheshire, CT 06410
Avangrid is looking for a IT End User Service Analyst – VIP Support to join their team in Orange, CT.
This IT End User Service Analyst – VIP Support will help be the cornerstone for VIP Support for the AVANGRID IOC teams, ensure an excellent End User service delivery experience, and participate in the end-user area projects. This is a 24/7/365 position. The successful candidate will contribute to the implementation of optimized End User Operations, User HW&SW Inventory and Service Performance/Intelligence, and other End User Projects.
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate workplace VIP Incident Management technical resolution queues. Interface with users, IT colleagues, and local/global vendors to resolve VIP user incidents.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement programs targeting incidents reduction rate and incidents response time increase. Focused on resolution quality (SLA’s achievement target).
- Deliver operational stability in the VIP workplace area in close collaboration with IT infrastructure and applications teams in both AVANGRID.
- Support in the creation of IT Tutorials, IT User Guides, and Manuals as required
- NERC/CIP reconciliation and audit controls participation as required
- Ensure Excellency in the digital workplace delivery, having as focus the end-user experience continuous improvement.
- Outstanding desktop support skills including expert-level O365 support
- Comfort level with C-level executives
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Program/Project Management.
- IT workplace Knowledge
- Proactive attitude.
Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications/computer information systems or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Proven experience of 5 years in IT End User Services Delivery:
- Maintain high-performing service support functions including interaction with C-Level executives, VIP Support, IT Service Desk, and Desktop Support.
- Team member responsible for major incidents ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders, and post incident review
- Monitor, and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in business-related projects and develop a strong understanding of projects impacting your service area and ensure service impact is minimized and agreed
- Desktop HW/SW Inventory and Lifecycle management.
Proven experience in End-User Solutions / Platforms: WIN10, O365, Exchange, TEAMS, OneDrive, Sharepoint, Mobility (MS Intune), Remote connectivity, and Virtualization platforms (VPN, Citrix/Flexxible, VDI), Azure, DirSynch, Sailpoint, Powershell Scripting
Proven experience in ServiceNow, CMDB, Remedy, ITSM, HPSM, HPAM, Altiris.
Proven experience working with a Service Management approach (ITIL V3 preferably)
About the Company
AVANGRID, Inc. (NYSE: AGR) aspires to be the leading sustainable energy company in the United States. Headquartered in Orange, CT with approximately $39 billion in assets and operations in 24 U.S. states, AVANGRID has two primary lines of business: Avangrid Networks and Avangrid Renewables. Avangrid Networks owns eight electric and natural gas utilities, serving more than 3.3 million customers in New York and New England. Avangrid Renewables owns and operates a portfolio of renewable energy generation facilities across the United States. AVANGRID employs approximately 7,000 people and has been recognized by Forbes and Just Capital as one of the 2021 JUST 100 companies - a list of America's best corporate citizens - and was ranked number one within the utility sector for its commitment to the environment and the communities it serves. The company supports the U.N.’s Sustainable Development Goals and was named among the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2021 for the third consecutive year by the Ethisphere Institute. For more information, visit
The Company provides eligible employees flexibility in order to assist in balancing the non-work/life demands with the demands of work.
In addition, the Company also provides a comprehensive reward package which includes medical, dental and life insurance coverage for employees and their eligible family members. Also included in this comprehensive package are the following:
-Option to participate in flexible spending accounts for dependent care and health care costs,
-Parental medical leave to care for a newborn child, adoption of a child or placement of a foster child
-Paid military leave
-Sickness and disability provisions
-Free confidential counseling services through the Company’s employee assistance program
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Avangrid. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.