Door to Door Canvasser
Medford, MA 02155
IMMEDIATE HIRE NEEDED! $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
$24 per hour
HomeWorks Energy is seeking an energetic and outgoing Door to Door Canvasser to join our Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to begin your career in a growing industry and earn $24 per hour plus Commission. Join our team to learn how to improve your event marketing skills and have fun while doing it.
Compensation and Benefits (eligible when you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Monday - Friday scheduling
- Opportunities for growth
- Sign on bonus of $3,000. $1,500 after 90 days, and $1,500 after 1 year.
- $24 per hour plus Commission
- Paid training
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k company match
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Many more perks!
- Generate qualified leads of Massachusetts residents interested in a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment by canvassing assigned door to door territories with your team
- Schedule Massachusetts residents for no cost home energy assessments
- Build excitement about the Home Energy Assessment process to prospective residents
- Acquire, retain and constantly develop industry knowledge
- Represent HomeWorks Energy and its brand with professionalism and integrity
- Meet and exceed our lead generation goals
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Interest in energy efficiency and the environment
- Ability to walk outside for 5-6 hour shifts
- Ability to arrive at Medford office near the Station Landing T-stop as scheduled, you will ride with your team to your assigned location
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and some evenings and weekends
About HomeWorks Energy
Over the past five years, HomeWorks Energy has grown to become the leading energy efficiency company in Massachusetts, the #1 ranked state in energy efficiency. We have also been ranked in the top 5 Massachusetts companies, according to Inc. Magazine (Inc. )! Join a growing organization that is passionate about working together to save energy and reduce costs, one community at a time.
We are a metrics driven, fast paced start-up company working to make every home in Massachusetts more energy efficient. We offer a continuous improvement work environment with the tenacious goal of reducing every homeowner’s energy consumption by at least 30%.
We’re proud of the impact we made over the past two years:
- 988,000 metric tons of CO2 saved
- 208,000 cars off the road for one year
- $272 million of customer lifetime savings
We are seeking qualified candidates who will represent our values in all interactions:
- Always Gettin' Bettah
- Positive HWEnergy
- Make a Difference
- Inspire Customer Confidence
- In This Together
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, HomeWorks Energy celebrates diversity and is committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We do not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other applicable characteristics. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.