Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) ($5,000 sign on Bonus) - Hiring Immediately
Hendersonville, NC 28791
FORMERLY THE BRIAN CENTER HENDERSONVILLE
Greens at Hendersonville in Hendersonville, North Carolina is currently looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), an energetic, caring, and compassionate candidate, preferably an RN, that will provide continuing guidance to our nursing team and to coordinate the RAI process.
SIGN ON BONUS $5,000
As Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) you(r) duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing of the nursing department.
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, and training of competent department personnel.
- Participate in developing, planning, conducting, and scheduling regular in-service training classes that provide instruction and ensure a well-educated nursing department while keeping up with Federal and State educational requirements.
- Assist and assure that nursing personnel have valid and current license, certifications, and training as required by the state
- Coordinate the RAI process assuring the timeliness, and completeness of the MDS, CAA’s, and Interdisciplinary Care Plan
- Monitors and guide the completion of assessments in a timely manner
- Involvement and supervision of inputting of MDS assessments, the transmission to the state, and obtains receipt of validation
- Schedules and facilitates care plan conferences Facilitates monthly QM meetings
- Manages Care Planning Process.
Assisting the Director of Nursing (DON) in overall operation of the department in accordance with Company policies, and standards of nursing practices and government regulations, so as to maintain quality care.
*Job duties vary and can be discussed upon interview*
- Current RN license required (preferred)
- Experience in Long-Term Care settings
- 3 years management experience preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision
- Flexible hours required
Job Type: Full-time