| Verified Pay
|$11.00 to $12.00 per hour
Compare PayVerified Pay
About this job
Comfort Keepers in Clarksville, TN is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. The Caregiver is responsible for the physical care and emotional support of our clients who may no longer be able to take care of themselves due to illness, injury, surgery, or disability.
We currently have IMMEDIATE openings for shifts as little as 2 hours per night, up to 12 hours both weekdays and weekends. You tell us when you are available to work.
The ideal candidate must be able to care for our clients and their property with dignity, patience, compassion, and respect. This person will encourage and remain empathetic to the clients at all times.
- Homemaking/Personal Care – Provide light housekeeping, run errands or provide transportation if needed. Accompany clients to appointments and assist with medications. Prepare meals, purchase food and provide personal assistance with general living needs. Personal care services could include toileting, bathing, feeding and grooming.
- Companionship – Provide companionship and conversation by Elevating an individual's spirit and keeping them engaged via Interactive Caregiving.
- High school diploma required.
- CNA preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal & Driving Background report.
- Reliable transportation with valid driver's license and current insurance coverage.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
- Ability to reach, bend, kneel and stand for (sometimes) a long period of time
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes work/life balance. Comfort Keepers benefits include, paid time off, paid holidays, professional development, and a flexible work schedule, with some newly added employer paid Vision insurance benefits. We also offer AFLAC supplemental insurance options.