Assistant Manager - Hiring Immediately
8319 Sudley Road
Manassas, VA 20110
Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Assistant Store Manager to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We're growing, so if you've ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it. After three or more years of working in retail, you're ready for the next step. Following successful completion of the two-week training period, you'll be where the action is, assisting the Store Manager in the overall operation of the store. Whenever the Store Manager is unavailable, you'll take the stage, leading the store and ensuring all goals are met.
- Assist Store Manager with daily operations and supervision of employees.
- Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink control
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc. policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- 2-4 years of retail experience as an Assistant Manager.
- 3-5 years of retail experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 2+ years of experience in the retail industry
- Management skills: supervising employees
- Management skills: hiring and onboarding
- Management skills: conducting performance reviews
- Management skills: reporting infractions
- Management skills: termination of employment
- Management skills: writing schedules
- Management skills: resolving customer complaints
- Management skills: managing employee conflicts
- Retail skills: point of sale (POS) operation
- Retail skills: customer service
- Retail skills: taking inventory
- Retail skills: restocking
- Retail skills: addressing customer complaints
- Retail skills: handling returns
Full-time, Part-time Manassas, VA 20110 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Manassas, VA 20111 Urgently Hiring Full-time Yorkshire, VA 20111 Full-time Bristow, VA 20136 Full-time, Part-time Manassas, VA 20110 Full-time, Part-time Bristow, VA 20136 Full-time, Part-time Manassas Park, VA 20111 Full-time, Part-time Manassas Park, VA 20111 Full-time, Part-time Manassas, VA 20110 Full-time, Part-time Manassas, VA 20110 Urgently Hiring $50,000 + Full-time Chantilly, VA 20151 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Gainesville, VA 20155 Full-time Gainesville, VA 20155 Depends On Position Part-time, Teen Chantilly, VA 20152 Depends On Position Part-time, Teen Herndon, VA 20171 $17.00 to $22.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20190 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time South Riding, VA 20152 Full-time Bristow, VA 20136