Cyber Support Developer, Principal - Now Hiring
Herndon, VA 22095
Recro is looking for a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Cyber Support Developer, Principal to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
- TS/SCI CI Poly
Work as an integral part of the Data Analytics team, including cyber architect and cloud security architect SMEs, to collect key stakeholder requirements to characterize system use-case methodologies from customer requirements and apply to a technical specification
Provides data analytics support and data science expertise for specialized cybersecurity applications and big data analytical systems.
Collect information on the enterprise data sources, formats, and key stakeholder use cases to transform data sets into a common schema, e.g., merging different event types to provide an enriched data set
Assistance with technical design and documentation, perform testing and resolution of bug/ defects identified.
Design, customize, and document services based on COTS products using Agile development approaches and methodologies
Provide support for consolidation of collections of metadata, data management, and search tools into a CyberSecurity Data Catalog.
Turn data into action with intelligent analytics and clear insights. Define raw input requirements to support data models and final outputs for quick analysis and summary reporting for actions.
Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner
Experience with streaming data tools and software, such as Apache or Confluent Kafka
Experience with Data Integration, Data Engineering, and Data Lake implementations using ETL, Big Data and Cloud Technology.
Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Git
Requires Bachelors degree and 7 years experience or 11 total years experience
Minimum of 5 years of Linux scripting and automation using Bash, Python, and/or Java
Experience with installation and administration of COTS applications on RHEL and/or CentOS Linux
Ability to create dashboard content and visualizations to demonstrate the ability to provide actionable intelligence, e.g., leverage machine learning (ML) make the enterprise cyber data more easily consumable, to identify uncommon characteristics of a dataset, and ensure a better/ fuller use of cyber data
Ability to understand the types of data assets through discovery, description, and organization of datasets.
Ability to provide development support to the emerging requirements of event ingest and transformation into a common data schema for consistent data analytic search capabilities.
Experience in design and development of Elastic Beats or Logstash configurations to enable the data collection to either accept or extract data from an audit generation system such as an application database, file, or syslog stream
Ability to establish and implement a Data Governance Workflow focusing primarily on meta data, data sources, data quality, policies and procedures.
Benefits at Recro;
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision
- 401k - 6% matching and 401k profit sharing (total 401k contributions up to 25%)
- PTO - 15 days
- Federal Holidays - 10 days
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Tuition
Working at Recro;
- A Great Culture - We are building a culture at Recro where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you are ready to grow your career and recro (re-invent) the way our clients operate, you have come to the right place.
- A Great Place to Work - Employees are treated like people, not line items. We work smart when we can and hard when we must but we always do it together, as a team. We are a team with tons of passion and enthusiasm to blaze new trails and improve the state of our clients, the broader community, and even the world.
- A Great Place to Contribute - We believe diverse perspectives improve each challenge that we face. We trust and enable our amazing people to accomplish amazing feats. At Recro, you will be empowered to deliver your best work.
- A Great Place to Grow - We believe in our people and maximizing your potential. At Recro, we continue to look into the future and invest in each other through teamwork, collaboration, and training.
All Recro employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Applicants will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Applicants must have work authorization that does not require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Est. $31.29 - $56.67 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20163 Urgently Hiring Est. $31.29 - $56.67 Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20103 Urgently Hiring Est. $38.03 - $64.35 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20191 Urgently Hiring Est. $38.03 - $64.35 Full-time Sterling, VA 20163 Urgently Hiring Est. $38.03 - $64.35 Full-time Sterling, VA 20163 Est. $38.03 - $64.35 Full-time, Part-time Washington, DC 20041 Est. $31.29 - $56.67 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20166 Urgently Hiring Est. $31.29 - $56.67 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20194 Urgently Hiring Est. $31.29 - $56.67 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20163 Urgently Hiring Est. $31.29 - $56.67 Full-time Bethesda, MD 20827 Urgently Hiring