Recro is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Individual to function as a Cyber Security Engineer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 5-7 years of related experience.
- Must possess the required DoD Directive 8570.1 IAT Level II or higher certification or ability to obtain within 6 months.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and in team environments and be able to take on tasks quickly with minimal direction.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills with a high level of attention to detail are required to succeed in this diverse environment.
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding and appropriate application of DoD policy and technical security guidance to information systems.
- A good understanding of Linux and Windows systems administration, general operating system security practices, TCP/IP networking, and network security concepts is required.
- Familiarity with the Certification & Accreditation process is preferable but not required.
- Ability to learn and comprehend from provided training in an individual contributor and team capacity.
- Splunk Certifications
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms, preferable Splunk.
- Experience with Linux, Windows Server and workstations, Red Hat and CentOS.
- Cloud environment experience and/or certifications.
- Ability to modify feed creation to ingest customer logs in a standard format to meet policy requirements.
- Familiarization with ICS 500-27 for Audit collection requirements
- Familiarization with other Enterprise security services Host Base Security Service, and Enterprise Vulnerability Scanning Service, and UAM
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas for executive – level as well as technical staff consumption
- Analytical capability to look for and provide input on process improvements
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
Benefits at Recro;
100% paid medical, dental, and vision
401k - 6% matching and 401k profit sharing (total 401k contributions up to 25%)
PTO - 15 days
Federal Holidays - 10 days
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Tuition
Working at Recro;
A Great Culture - We are building a culture at Recro where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. If you are ready to grow your career and recro (re-invent) the way our clients operate, you have come to the right place.
A Great Place to Work - Employees are treated like people, not line items. We work smart when we can and hard when we must but we always do it together, as a team. We are a team with tons of passion and enthusiasm to blaze new trails and improve the state of our clients, the broader community, and even the world.
A Great Place to Contribute - We believe diverse perspectives improve each challenge that we face. We trust and enable our amazing people to accomplish amazing feats. At Recro, you will be empowered to deliver your best work.
A Great Place to Grow - We believe in our people and maximizing your potential. At Recro, we continue to look into the future and invest in each other through teamwork, collaboration, and training.