Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20149
Experienced HVAC Technician
Ashburn, VA 20149
MY PLUMBER PLUS is hiring
EXPERIENCED HVAC Service Technicians!
SIGN ON BONUS!
My Plumber Plus is a family owned and run company that has been in business since 1982! With a fantastic reputation in the community we have no shortage of calls and are looking for outstanding HVAC Technician's to join our team!
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers' queries
What can they do for you?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff has been employed 10 years or longer.
- They’ve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star reviews.
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- They provide ongoing training and professional development.
- They have box seats to the Nat’s, Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans
Our ideal HVAC Service Technician will have:
- 5+ years residential experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment
- CFC certified.
- OSHA or NATE Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed
- Ability to work days and weekends as needed
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- knowledge on boilers and oil heating is a plus
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20147 Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20149 Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20147 Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20148 Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20103 Full-time, Part-time Dulles, VA 20103 Full-time, Part-time Ashburn, VA 20148 Full-time, Part-time Sterling, VA 20163