IT System Administrator - Hiring Immediately
Mount Victoria, MD 20661
SimVentions, consistently voted one Virginia's Best Places to Work, is looking for a IT Systems Administrator to join our team to provide hands-on system administration in a lab environment to include web design, network design, maintenance and administration.
- Experience with web site certification, server testing, web site application, web site architecture (development, design, testing implementation, testing and system upgrades), script web site application in ASP and PHP, Ethernet Networks design and implementation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- IAT Level II or higher certification such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security; Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA)+; Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP); Government Security Essentials Certification (GSEC); Security+ Continuing Education (CE); Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP); CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)+CE; Cisco Certified Network Practitioner (CCNP) Security; Certified Information Systems Administrator (CISA); Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) (or Associate); Certified Enterprise Defender (CED); Certified Incident Handler (CIH).
Due to the requirements in the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce guidance and the nature of our covered contracts and facilities, all employees may need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a legal exemption with approved accommodation.
Preferred Skills & Experience: Website & Database Systems Support (i.e. STAN, SEMCIP, AMPS, KMS, SRF), IT-related Shipboard and Platform
Education: Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Science, or Technical discipline.
Minimum Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
Location: Dahlgren- On Base
Why Work for SimVentions?
SimVentions is about more than just being a place to work with other growth-orientated technically exceptional experts. It’s also a fun place to work. Our family-friendly atmosphere encourages our employee-owners to imagine, create, explore, discover, and do great things together.
Support Our Warfighters
SimVentions is a proud supporter of the U.S. military, and we take pride in our ability to provide relevant, game-changing solutions to our armed men and women around the world.
Drive Customer Success
We deliver innovative products and solutions that go beyond the expected. This means you can expect to work with a team that will allow you to grow, have a voice, and make an impact.
Get Involved in Giving Back
We believe that one of the best ways to be a well-rounded company is to have well-rounded employees, and one of the ways we encourage that is by providing a wide range of service opportunities for our team members to engage in throughout the year.
Build Innovative Technology
SimVentions takes pride in its innovative and cutting-edge technology, so you can be sure that whatever project you work on, you will be having a direct impact on our customer’s success.
Work with Brilliant People
At SimVentions, we don’t just hire the smartest people. We hire experienced, creative individuals who are passionate about what they do, and who benefit from the culture that we have created here.
Create Meaningful Solutions
We are trusted partners with our customers and are provided challenging and meaningful requirements to help them solve.
Employees who join SimVentions will enjoy benefits like:
- Impact: work on projects that directly support the defense of our nation.
- Serve: work for a company that supports its surrounding communities.
- Employee Owned: work with the best and help build YOUR company.
- Dress code: business casual. We like to be comfortable while we work.
- Healthcare: one of the best packages in the industry.
- Culture: add to our culture of technical excellence and collaboration.
- Food: we have a lot of food around here.
- Family focus: work for a team that recognizes the importance of family time.
- Employee appreciation: lots of events throughout the year.
- Resources: excellent facilities, tools, and training opportunities to grow in your field.
- Open communication: work in an environment where your voice matters.
- Fitness/Well-being: opportunities to participate in company sports teams and workout groups.
- Professional development: employee-led interest groups for personal and professional development plus great training options
- What you bring to the table: contribute, grow, and thrive.
- Lots of employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Excellent working facilities and tools to get your job done
- Regular communication (“All-Hands”, “SimV Share”, “Imagineering Day”) to stay connected to SimV culture, stay abreast of what is happening in the company, and meet new faces while eating good food
- SimVentions sports teams and workout groups
- Employee led interest groups for personal and professional development
- What you bring to the table…
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Full-time, Part-time Newburg, MD 20664 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Mount victoria, MD 20661 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Newburg, MD 20664 Urgently Hiring Full-time Washington, DC 20001