4681 W. 61st Ave
Hobart, IN 46342
“ You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help and guidance to others.
As a Shift Leader at Taco Bell, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Flexible scheduling practices
- Free meals
- GED assistance
- College accredited training
- Discounted College Tuition
- Corporate Discounts (cellular service, cable tv, etc)
- Bonus Incentives
- Growth Opportunities
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority.
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Works with urgency.
- Cooperation with peers – work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
Initiative and Energy
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team Members.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve resolution.
- Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
- Able to sweep and mop floors, dust shelves and lift and carry out trash containers and place in an outside bin.
- Able to clean the parking lot and grounds surrounding the restaurant.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
This list of job duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive. Employees typically average 30+ hours a week, but hours may vary depending on the operational needs of the business. The company and/or restaurant management may change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time with or without prior notice.
Competitive Full-time, Part-time Hobart, IN 46342 0.00 Full-time, Part-time Lake Station, IN 46405 Full-time Lake Station, IN 46405 Full-time, Part-time Hobart, IN 46342 Full-time, Part-time HOBART, IN 46342 Full-time, Part-time HOBART, IN 46342 Full-time, Part-time Hobart, IN 46342 $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Lake Station, IN 46405 Full-time, Part-time Hobart, IN 46342 $12.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Valparaiso, IN 46383 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Chicago heights, IL 60411 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Dolton, IL 60419 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Highland, IN 46322 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Calumet city, IL 60409 Urgently Hiring