Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative - Spanish-English - Remote USA
Dothan And Surrounding Areas
Dothan, AL 36304
At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Bilingual Healthcare Customer Service Representative working remotely, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
On a typical day, you’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
- High-speed internet connection (>15 mbps)
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- TTEC at home offers full-time regular and seasonal roles. Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages of $15 to $17
- And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36302 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36304 Urgently Hiring Est. $10.38 - $14.77 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36303 Est. $10.82 - $15.52 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36304 Est. $10.39 - $14.77 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36302 Full-time Dothan, AL 36303 Full-time Dothan, AL 36302 Est. $10.39 - $14.77 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36303 Est. $8.02 - $11.98 Full-time, Part-time Dothan, AL 36303