Assistant Store Leader (Manager) (RIS) - Now Hiring
11530 Bammel N Houston Rd
Houston, TX 77066
As an Assistant Store Leader, you will assist the Store Leader with store operation and implementation of our company’s Servant Leadership – Integrity, Guest Focus, Accountability, Recognition, Excellent Execution, People and Teamwork. You’ll learn about 7-Eleven’s Retailer Initiative strategy, and be trained on our Retail Information System inventory management and ordering technology. You’ll also assist with managing the store staff – coaching, training, feedback and scheduling – after completion of the required training and certifications.
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Assistant Store Leader training program teaches you the retail business using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System and Career Path training through hands-on and Computer Based Training.
What’s In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits for eligible employees that includes:
• Competitive rate of pay
• Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
• Short-term disability benefits
• Employee assistance program
• Paid Time Off
• Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
• And more… Are You Ready?
What Will You Do?
• Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product (upon completion of training)
• Aid in ensuring prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
• Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
• Aid in maintaining a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
The Assistant Store Leader position requires the following:
• High School diploma (or equivalent) is preferred. Two (2) year degree or above is strongly preferred.
• Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Leader; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong mathematics ability
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Assistant Store Leader position requires frequent walking and standing with occasional reaching, climbing, stooping, and sitting, kneeling and crouching / squatting. Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of approximately 20 – 40 pounds is required.
$9.50 - $15.00 Full-time, Part-time, Teen Houston, TX 77069 Est. $10.95 - $17.37 Full-time, Part-time HOUSTON, TX 77014 Full-time, Part-time HOUSTON, TX 77014 $9.00-$14.00 Full-time, Part-time Houston, TX 77068 Est. $10.95 - $17.37 Full-time, Part-time HOUSTON, TX 77014 Est. $18.28 - $32.46 Full-time, Part-time HOUSTON, TX 77014 Full-time, Part-time Houston, TX 77038 Est. $21.28 - $33.96 Full-time, Part-time Houston, TX 77069 Est. $8.57 - $10.94 Full-time, Part-time Houston, TX 77069 Est. $20.10 - $29.82 Full-time, Part-time Houston, TX 77004 17-20 Full-time HOUSTON, TX 77024 Urgently Hiring Est. $20.10 - $29.82 Full-time, Part-time Houston, TX 77087 Full-time Fresno, TX 77545 12-14 Full-time Houston, TX 77034 Full-time Houston, TX 77049 12-14 Full-time Houston, TX 77084 $13.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Missouri City, TX 77459 Urgently Hiring Est. $20.10 - $29.82 Full-time, Part-time Houston, TX 77023