.Net Software Developer - Hiring Immediately
Newark, DE 19702
Our client, a growing banking institution is seeking stellar candidates to join their ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Service team as a.NET Software Developer. This is a 6 month contract hire opportunity and Hybrid, with the office located in Newark, DE.
The .NET Software Developer will work as part of a development team to create, test, and maintain custom applications and information systems solutions which process existing business and new lines of business.
- Provide detailed technical design and development of applications, process automation solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms and document and demonstrate solutions by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Develop modular and reusable code components following best practices and standards and interact with users to understand business requirements/process flows and translate into technical requirements for assigned projects and job requests
- Collaborate with leads, other developers, project managers, customers, database and system administrators for end to end application development and implementation and participate in design and code review sessions.
- Provide technical production support and technical troubleshooting assistance as well as administrative support to new and existing applications and define, resolve, and/or escalate issues for resolution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience as a software developer and/or other similar relevant experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the field of software design, application development and support. Prior ATM/banking/financial services experience a plus.
- Established technical knowledge in software development methodologies and implementation of Web and Windows applications utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack.
- Possess mature understanding of the entire SDLC development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance.
- Strong experience with SQL database modelling, design and development writing stored procedures, view objects.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems using Software development methods, independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner.
- Must have effective and professional written and verbal communication skills.