Retail Sales Associate - Hiring Immediately
801 E. Pulaski Highway
Elkton, MD 21921
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As a Sales Associate, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. You’ll provide exceptional customer service and have our customer’s needs in mind while helping them find products and providing solutions (training provided).
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, flexible part time hours, generous paid time off, weekly pay, training, and career growth opportunities
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- 401(k) plan with a company match, dental and vision insurance, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Help both your customer and your store win.
- Multitask on cashier, sales and merchandising responsibilities
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Create a positive, inviting environment for customers
- Understand and use basic selling skills to engage and present solutions
- Be flexible on responsibilities (e.g., returns, online pick-ups, cleaning, other duties as assigned)
Essential skills andexperience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Basic computer skills
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Customer service or cashier experience in a retail environment
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Full-time, Part-time Elkton, MD 21921 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Elkton, MD 21922 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Elkton, MD 21921 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Elkton, MD 21921 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Elkton, MD 21921 Full-time, Part-time Elkton, MD 21921 Full-time, Part-time Elkton, MD 21921 Full-time, Part-time Elkton, MD 21921 Part-time Elkton, MD 21921 Full-time, Part-time Middletown, DE 19709 Urgently Hiring $13.00 to $15.00 hourly Part-time exton, PA 19341 Urgently Hiring Full-time Philadelphia, PA 19123 Full-time, Part-time West Chester, PA 19383 Full-time, Part-time Bear, DE 19701 Full-time, Part-time Wilmington, DE 19803 Full-time, Part-time Abingdon, MD 21009 Full-time, Part-time Bel Air, MD 21014 Full-time, Part-time Nottingham, MD 21236