Nurse Manager Rehabilitation Hospital - Hiring Immediately
Warsaw, IN 46580
Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne, IN is looking for an RN Manager to join the team!
Rehabilitation Hospital, part of the Lutheran Health Network, is the only free standing facility dedicated solely to rehabilitation, and is a 36 bed facility that cares for patients 16 years and older with a variety of diagnoses and conditions. Our RNs provide medical surgical care with integration of the rehab component from our trained PTs, OTs, and SLPs to help our patients heal! We have everything you would expect in an acute inpatient rehabilitation hospital including:
Minimal Acceptable Job Qualifications:
- Current Indiana Registered Nurse License.
- Must obtain and maintain AED/Basic Life Support CPR certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience, preferably in a leadership role.
- This position requires a Bachelors of Science in Nursing or related field, or must be currently pursuing this degree.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The Manager of Nursing Services is responsible for planning and implementing the overall nursing policies, procedures, and services for a unit. Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training clinical staff. Ensures that nurses are current in competencies, assessments, licensure, certifications, and other annual training. May provide direct patient care and is responsible for assessing, planning, and evaluating patients. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
As our RNs utilize their specialized skills, and unique training for each department, their dedication and commitment to our patients, families, the community and each other set us apart!
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580 Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580 Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580 Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580 Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580 Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580 Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580 Full-time, Part-time Warsaw, IN 46580