Care Pro - Now Hiring
2218 Marquette Rd
Princeton, IL 61356
As a professional Home Instead Care Pro, you'll build relationships, improve the quality of life, and serve elderly in need of compassion and care. Your goal will be to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform simple daily functions meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a Care Pro will bring joy into the lives of your clients and help them feel encouraged, involved and cared for.
- Flexibility &ndash We understand how difficult it can be to find a position that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We'll do our best to provide customized options that work with your schedule.
- Location &ndashWe hate commuting too&mdashand we'll provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Education/Learning &ndash Free certifications and courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- ATO &ndash Earn paid time off for every hour you work.
- Support &ndash We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our friendly and reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal prep
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
- Ability to communicate and care for seniors with dignity and respect
- Experience &ndashIf you've had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we'd like to connect with you. However, it takes a special person to become a Care Pro, not a special degree!
- Skills &ndash We're looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience caring for others, that's a bonus!
- Characteristics &ndash We are looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
Must complete a Criminal Background check, Motor Vehicle record check and drug screen.
Must possess a valid Driver's License, valid Auto Insurance and reliable transportation.
Skills training provided by Home Instead.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/536 or see what being a Care Pro for Home Instead is like!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Est. $12.00 - $14.14 Full-time, Part-time Princeton, IL 61356 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.00 - $14.14 Full-time, Part-time Peru, IL 61354 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.00 - $14.14 Full-time, Part-time Ottawa, IL 61350 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.67 - $14.37 Full-time, Part-time Morris, IL 60450 Urgently Hiring $13.00 to $18.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Peoria, IL 61606 Urgently Hiring $13.00 to $18.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Peoria, IL 61606 Urgently Hiring $13.00 to $15.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Peoria, IL 61606 Urgently Hiring