EG Food Service Leader - Full-time / Part-time
602 S Waukesha St
Bonifay, FL 32425
If you are a high energy, outgoing person who loves to help others, work as part of a team, who is looking for a leadership role, and enjoy working in a food operation this job is for you! Responsibilities involve assisting with the management of the location’s food business, providing great quality food fast and efficiently. Guiding other team members in food safety measures and presentation to ensure that our guests receive the highest quality food items in a timely, easy and pleasant manner. This role supports the Store Manager (or Brand Manager) and other team members in delivering an exceptional guest shopping experience and a working environment that promotes engagement and living the Company values.
- Greet all guests in a friendly manner to make them feel welcomed and appreciated.
- Manage food stock levels, food costs and waste, preparation, presentation, and food safety requirements for hot and cold prepared food and beverage items.
- Oversee the food service area’s cleanliness, sanitation (maintaining proper standards adhering to standard food safety protocols) and maintenance of equipment.
- Meet Company goals for food sales (i.e. pizza, breakfast sandwiches, coffee etc.)
- Provide training, feedback, coaching and direction to fellow team members on food preparation and food safety requirements.
- Maintain relationship with third party vendors on food Safety measures - monitoring and training on proper temperatures, holding times and waste processes (recordkeeping).
- Maintain proper stock levels (ordering) and proper rotation of all food product for food sandwich case, sandwich warmers, pizza, chili, condiments and pastry cases, etc.
- Process guest transactions in an efficient and friendly manner to minimize guest wait time.
- Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the Store Manager or Person in Charge in SM’s absence.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Working Relationships: Store team members, Store Manager, District Manager, Company personnel, and various vendors.
Minimum Education: High School or GED
Minimum Experience: 6 months retail or food experience
Preferred Experience: 1 year in retail, service or restaurant environment
Licenses/Certifications: Serv Safe Certified a plus but not mandatory
- Comfortable talking and interacting with guests and team members
- High energy
- Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
- Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help others
Scheduling: This position is both part time (up to 29 hrs.) and full-time (32-40 hrs.) and involves working a variety of hours, day and night, as EG America locations can be open 24 hours depending on the store. Weekend & Holiday hours are required.
Hours & Conditions: Full time - 40 regular hours (maximum)
Other: Specialized work attire requirements (hats or visors, gloves, etc. – provided)
Physical Requirements: Ability to maneuver and regularly lift and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Ability to stand/walk 8 hours a day; reach overhead, bend, squat, twist, reach, grasp and grip and work in cooler (cold temperatures). The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Full-time, Part-time Bonifay, FL 32425 Est. $11.88 - $18.55 Part-time, Full-time Freeport, FL 32439 Urgently Hiring