RN Clinical Coordinator Medical Unit - Now Hiring
Reston, VA 20190
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Reston Hospital Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Clinical Coordinator Medical Unit and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
Reston Hospital Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN Clinical Coordinator Medical Unit opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization’s vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What you will do in this role:
- Assists with admission and discharge processes to ensure efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participates in the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and other managers to create an environment of teamwork that supports improved outcomes and service.
- Supports a patient-first philosophy and engages in service recovery when necessary.
- Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Provides recommendations related to interviewing, selecting, and training new staff. Recommends and implements courses of action, including training and development, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance, completion of performance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions to ensure a competitively better organization.
- Assists with staff scheduling. Manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- Supports proper inventory control and assists with managing supplies and equipment.
As a CC in the Medical Unit, you will provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the hospital. Our team Provides care for the patients with a variety of issues and acuities in addition, a you will assess patient conditions, administer medication, change dressings, monitor vital signs, keep records and provide patients with support and education.
· As a Member of our team your will be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting all aspects of patient care.
· You will work closely with all health care providers to facilitate and coordinate efficient, effective, quality health care.
· You will communicate with patients about a treatment plan.
· You must Interpret patient information and making decisions about necessary actions
· Coordinate patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
has provided quality healthcare services since 1986. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 230+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Reston and the growing Northern Virginia region. We offer a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis. We offer urological services including lithotripsy. Our cancer care offers state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia. We are the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for multiple consecutive years.
At Reston Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Clinical Coordinator Medical Unit opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Full-time Great falls, VA 22066 Urgently Hiring Full-time Reston, VA 20190 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20190 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20190 Urgently Hiring Full-time Herndon, VA 20170 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20190 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20190 Urgently Hiring Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20190 Est. $29.55 - $42.82 Full-time, Part-time Reston, VA 20190