Hobe Sound, FL 33455
Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately -- Secure Your Spot Today!
Now Hiring DRIVERS with Full Benefits and $1,000 Bonus
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable CDL Drivers with P Endorsement to provide freedom and mobility to passengers throughout beautiful St. Lucie County, Florida.
What's In it for YOU:
- $1,000 Bonus
- Paid Training
- Full time and Part time opportunities year-round
- Benefits Package (after the qualification period)
- Room for growth/advancement
- Drug free workplace.
Due to COVID safety precautions, please call 772-302-0062 to schedule your interview!
- On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
- Conducting pre and post trip inspections to ensure proper operating condition of vehicle and on-board equipment.
- Ensure safe and clean vehicle condition at the start and end of each shift.
- Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two-way radio.
- Providing excellent customer service including assistance in boarding and de-boarding, supplying information, and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
- Employing all techniques of defensive driving to minimize risk.
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a CDL B with Passenger Endorsement or the ability to obtain.
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.