Registered Nurse ICU PRN - Now Hiring
Tamarac, FL 33321
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse ICU PRN position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Registered Nurse must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, educational, and safety needs. As a Registered Nurse (RN), some of your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Demonstrate leadership in upholding Standards of Care and Performance.
- Demonstrate ability to perform assessment, interventions, care, treatment, and education based on defined age specific annual competency.
- Demonstrate awareness of and respect for patient/family needs in relation to rights, confidentiality, privacy, security, complaint resolution and spiritual and cultural needs.
- Address all patients by preferred name, introduces self, and states purpose of visit.
- Continuously prioritizes patient needs based on interpretation of data, assessment / reassessment and initiate appropriate measures including reporting variations of diagnostic studies / change in condition.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Founded in 1974, HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital is a 317-bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide range of surgical and medical services. We have distinguished ourselves as a pioneer in breakthroughs in orthopedic care as well as joint replacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric services. Our outpatient services include a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and a 24-hour behavioral health support hotline. We are a certified Baker Act Receiving Facility. Our Hospital is licensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration. We are certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. Our ER provides experienced, compassionate care for patients of all ages. This includes special accommodations for seniors. Our facility has a wound care center. We offer comprehensive diagnostic services that are accredited in multiple modalities. This includes pediatric CT imaging by the American College of Radiology. We continue a proud tradition of providing high-quality personalized care in our community. Explore possibilities to join our team where colleagues are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse ICU PRN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time Margate, FL 33063 Urgently Hiring Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time Margate, FL 33063 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.20 - $23.68 Full-time, Part-time Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319 Urgently Hiring Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time, Part-time Tamarac, FL 33321 Urgently Hiring Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time, Part-time Tamarac, FL 33321 Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time, Part-time Margate, FL 33063 Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time Margate, FL 33063 Urgently Hiring Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time Margate, FL 33063 Urgently Hiring Est. $23.79 - $35.69 Full-time Margate, FL 33063 Urgently Hiring $26,000.00 to $56,000.00 annually Full-time LAUDERDALE LAKES, FL 33311 $26,000.00 to $56,000.00 annually Full-time MARGATE, FL 33068 $26,000.00 to $56,000.00 annually Full-time PLANTATION, FL 33324 $26,000.00 to $56,000.00 annually Full-time MARGATE, FL 33073 $26,000.00 to $56,000.00 annually Full-time HOLLYWOOD, FL 33024 $26,000.00 to $56,000.00 annually Full-time PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33027 $26,000.00 to $56,000.00 annually Full-time NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FL 33162