- $20.00 - $22.00
Verified per hourBH Management Services, Inc. • 30d ago Excellent pay Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Verified per hourEF Education First • 14d ago Use left and right arrow keys to navigate
est. per hourBH Management Services, Inc. • 30d ago Urgently hiringUse left and right arrow keys to navigate
Asset Protection Specialist
| Estimated Pay ||$14 per hour|
Compare PayEstimated Pay
About this job
Ready to use your passion and talents to help our customers and guests connect with nature? Our mission is to be the leading merchant of outdoor recreational products inspiring people to love, enjoy and conserve the great outdoors. You can help us do that by joining the team!
To be a part of our dynamic retail team we are looking for.
- Individuals that have an appreciation and love of the great outdoors.
- A passion for delivering an amazing customer service experience for our guests that leaves them saying WOW!
- Open, friendly communication. We want you to share your experience in the outdoors with our guests to help educate them and enhance their own outdoor adventures.
- The ability to independently problem solves and overcome guest concerns to create customers for life.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service during times where a customer or outfitter may appear in need or if acting in a suspicious manner.
- Monitor vehicles and parking lots to ensure a safe and secure environment for our outfitters, customers, or vendors.
- Perform greeter functions at exit doors to ensure merchandise protection tools have been removed and product has been paid for when appropriate
- Encourage a strong level of commitment to asset protection programs with all outfitters and vendors.
- Actively participate in known loss investigations and exception report reviews.
- Assist in the investigation of criminal activity, policy violations, illicit behavior, workplace accidents, and instances of loss.
- Conduct information gathering, or integrity interviews as assigned or authorized
- Monitor or consult on compliance conditions related to our Firearms processes, procedures, and policies.
- Ensure all asset protection and security related systems are maintained & working appropriately.
- Identify, follow up, and resolve security, safety, environmental and regulatory issues proactively or as assigned by supervisor or in coordination with the GM and facility management team.
- Conduct apprehensions for suspected shoplifting if/when authorized and trained according to company policy and procedures.
- Assist Store or Distribution Center leadership by promoting safety programs to ensure a safe work environment, support safe work procedures, participate on safety committee.
- Monitor all physical security and merchandise protection standards.
- Prepare detailed and accurate reports in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Must have regular and prompt attendance as scheduled.
- Must possess or be able to obtain any/all certifications/licenses required by applicable law.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
- Preferred Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice, Security Management, Environmental Safety, or related field from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Certificate(s) or License(s): National certified training program (Wicklander-Zuwalski or Reed training), Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI), Loss Prevention Certified/Qualified (LPC/LPQ), etc. is preferred.
- Experience: Minimum field experience of two years in facility security, asset protection
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrated experience conducting criminal or internal or related investigations
- Experience in using physical security systems (CCTV, EAS, etc.)
- Experience conducting quality reviews/audits
- AHA First Aid/CPR/AED certification is preferred.
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment is required to complete work assignments. Often makes recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
- Regularly performs computer work, walks, stands and lifts up to 50lbs.
- Occasionally sits.
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.