Commission Sales Associate - Women's Shoes, Full Time: Chevy Chase - Full-time
30 days ago
Est. $18.20 - $38.84
Chevy Chase, MD 20825
Est. $16.10 - $16.37 Full-time, Part-time Washington, DC 20012 Urgently Hiring Est. $16.10 - $16.37 Full-time, Part-time Washington, DC 20012 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.50 - $16.37 Part-time Bethesda, MD 20814 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.50 - $16.37 Part-time Bethesda, MD 20817 Urgently Hiring Est. $37.44 - $78.52 Full-time, Part-time Bethesda, MD 20814 Est. $16.10 - $16.37 Full-time, Part-time Bethesda, MD 20817 Urgently Hiring Est. $12.50 - $16.37 Full-time, Part-time Bethesda, MD 20817 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.58 - $43.20 Full-time, Part-time Bethesda, MD 20817 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.58 - $43.20 Full-time, Part-time Bethesda, MD 20817 Urgently Hiring
- Day-1 Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits for eligible colleagues
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Holiday Time-Off & Flexible Scheduling
- Instant access to earned wages with PayActiv
- Enhanced benefits: pet, home & auto insurance & more
- 401(k) plan options available
- Bonus earning opportunities
- Growth potential opportunities
- Employee Discount at Bloomingdale's & Macy's Stores
Bloomingdale's makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
As a Bloomingdale's Omnichannel Sales Professional, your primary role is to guide and inspire our customers wherever they are shopping – in-store, online, or virtually. With a passion for gracious service, an interest in fashion, styling talent and product knowledge proficiency, your mission will be to establish and cultivate long term, high value client relationships both in-store and digitally. You will use the newest technology to connect to customers via Bloomingdales.com and have access to elevated outreach tools in order to build your business. You will also have access tools to build influence in the social media space. Whether in-store or online, you will serve as a Bloomingdales merchandise and service expert, being available for customers, determining their needs, sharing the benefits of our Loyalty programs and supporting the shopping experience from start to finish. Omnichannel Sales Professionals are expected to deliver operational excellence by leveraging our stores fulfillment system, executing merchandise to sell standards, and maintaining floor/fitting room standards in order to provide an elevated customer experience.
- Put customers quickly at ease, online and in-store; immediately connect with customers to build comfort and trust.
- Is an expert on product and style, and builds each sale with a confident fashion voice.
- Actively uses styling and selling technology to deliver the customer experience and drive sales.
- Uses outreach tools to connect and build relationships, inspiring repeat purchases and building a personal clientele.
- Has flexibility to manage customer interactions and ability to balance multiple online platforms.
- Sells the Bloomingdale's Loyalist program as the best way to shop at Bloomingdale's.
- Maintains positive working relationships throughout the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills; presents information in a clear, concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills; enjoys meeting and interacting with diverse groups of customers and peers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple priorities and learn new procedures.
- Proficient in mobile device application technology.
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision.
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs.
Est. $15.50 Full-time, Part-time Silver Spring, MD 20910 Urgently Hiring Up to $0.00 hourly Full-time Silver Spring, MD 20910 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.50 Full-time, Part-time Bowie, MD 20715 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.50 Full-time, Part-time Alexandria, VA 22314 Urgently Hiring Up to $0.00 hourly Full-time Alexandria, VA 22314 Urgently Hiring Est. $15.50 Full-time, Part-time Alexandria, VA 22306 Urgently Hiring $14.00 to $16.00 hourly Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time Tysons, VA 22102 Urgently Hiring
Nearby Job TitlesNursing Assistant Jobs Network Architect Jobs Registered Nurse Jobs Applications Software Developer Jobs Radiologic Technologist Jobs
Nearby LocationsWashington, DC Jobs Arlington, VA Jobs Alexandria, VA Jobs Fairfax, VA Jobs Maryland Jobs
Nearby CompaniesBenchConnect - Compass Group Jobs Aya Healthcare Jobs Leidos Jobs Booz Allen Hamilton Jobs Custom Ink , LLC Jobs
Nearby CategoriesFull-time Jobs Part-time Jobs Gig Jobs
Posting ID: 781036710 Posted: 2022-10-25 Job Title: Sales Representative Associate