The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in San Antonio, TX
Est. $17.57 - $30.27 Full-time, Part-time San Antonio, TX 78209 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time SAN ANTONIO, TX 78216 Full-time, Part-time SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209 Full-time, Part-time SAN ANTONIO, TX 78216
First Assistant Manager
Full-time, Part-time SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209 Est. $18.27 - $26.27 Full-time, Part-time SAN ANTONIO, TX 78216 Full-time, Part-time SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209 Est. $18.27 - $26.27 Full-time, Part-time SAN ANTONIO, TX 78216 Full-time, Part-time SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209
Restaurant & Theater Manager - Stone Oak - Full-time
San Antonio, TX 78289
15 days ago
$28 per hour
About this job
Alamo Restaurant & Theater Manager assists the GM in running the day-to-day operations of our venues. They oversee all manner of operations including but not limited to teammate development, quality assurance, event execution, scheduling, ordering, inventory, facilities maintenance, production and most importantly supporting the team’s & guests’ experience.
They are seasoned restaurant and theater managers with a deep passion for creating experiences and amazing environments in which their teams may thrive. They work hard, play hard, and keep our Mission, Vision, and Core Values at the center of everything they do.
To Ensure EVERY Guest and Teammate Has An AWESOME Experience And Is EXCITED To Come Back
OUR CORE VALUES
DO THE RIGHT THING
We strive to be a force of good in our company, in our industry, and in the world. We stand up for our beliefs even when it is hard. We start from a place of kindness.
We value what is unique about each other and celebrate our differences. We treat each other with respect, support each other’s passions, and help each other grow. We welcome healthy debate but don’t tolerate intolerance. We take this commitment outside our 4 walls, creating neighborhood theaters that are deeply tied to the local community.
Like the crew of the Starship Enterprise™, we seek out new experiences and pursue innovation in all of our work. We take risks and chart new territory. We learn from our mistakes and continuously improve.
GIVE A SH!T
We are passionate about creating awesome experiences. We obsess over every detail and take pride in our work because we know it makes all the difference to our guests and our teammates. Our pursuit of excellence drives us to do our best.
CORE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Uphold standards of behavior as defined by the company Core Values, Code of Conduct, and Operational Guidelines
- Oversee effective communication standards for hourly teams in the venue, including but not limited to: weekly department meetings, quarterly All-Staff meetings, daily information sharing with teams, etc.
- Oversee operations on all shifts ensuring excellent execution of safety and operational protocols to create awesome guest experiences
- Develop a team to build a bench and execute L&D as a means of improving retention
- Uphold standards of facility and equipment within the venue
- Manages COGs for assigned areas of responsibility
- Manages vendor relationships as a point of contact for assigned areas of responsibility
- Reports back to GM with success and opportunities in operations model to continuously improve
- May assist in the execution of the monthly inventory process
- Executes on actions items derived and assigned from P&L and OER analysis by GM
- Continuously develops the hourly key leaders and their venue
- Assists with the delivery of performance/goal reviews for hourly teams
- Proven leadership and motivational skills along with displaying a professional appearance and being a positive role model. Must hold self and others accountable to consistently maintain high performance and behavior standards
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 to 5 years as a high-volume (7-10 million annual revenue) Manager in a restaurant setting (previous dine-in theater management is beneficial)
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite) and office skills required
- Possesses strong skills in problem-solving, guest relations, verbal and written communication, along with the ability to multitask projects simultaneously
Easy apply food service manager jobs
in San Antonio, TX
Salary 35000+ Full-time San Antonio, TX 78257 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.57 - $30.27 Full-time, Part-time San Antonio, TX 78213 Urgently Hiring
Salary 30,000+ Full-time San Antonio, TX 78216 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.57 - $30.27 Full-time, Part-time San Antonio, TX 78228 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.57 - $30.27 Full-time, Part-time San Antonio, TX 78229 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.57 - $30.27 Full-time, Part-time Ft. Sam Houston, TX 78234 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.57 - $30.27 Full-time, Part-time San Antonio, TX 78230 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.57 - $30.27 Full-time, Part-time San Antonio, TX 78217 Urgently Hiring Est. $17.57 - $30.27 Full-time, Part-time San Antonio, TX 78216 Urgently Hiring