Director of Operations - Now Hiring
7408 Bonny Oaks Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Springfield Investments, LLC. (SI) is seeking a Director of Operations responsible in leading our Wendy’s franchise of 15 and growing to optimize restaurant and operator quality through collaboration, consultation, and support. Doing so establishes the foundation for a successful franchise business that consistently drive same store sales growth and operates in a manner that is consistent with Wendy’s brand purpose, standards, and franchise philosophy.
In addition, the Director of Operations leads initiatives to build the effectiveness of franchise operations by clearly articulating and communicating brand strategy, purpose and objectives, and translating them into actionable business plans for the restaurant operators.
Springfield Investments LLC owns and operates 15 Wendy’s restaurants in Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and we are looking to expand. Our mission is to be one of the Wendy’s leading operators while remaining committed to our values of Quality is Our Recipe, Do the Right Thing, Treat People with Respect, Giving Back and Profit Means Growth.
As a Director of Operations, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in the development of SI’s growth strategy in cooperation with the Leadership Team (LT).
- Ensure the SI’s Roadmap consisting of its Vison, Mission Statement and Core Values is known and executed throughout the organization.
- Participate with the LT in creating the SI Business Plan to align with company Vision, Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Work with LT to Implement strategies to ensure attainment of business plan expectations.
- Lead the Division’s operational and financial performance through direction and supervision of the SI Leadership Team to be consistent with established expectations and strategies.
- Provide overall leadership of 5-7 direct reports of 15+ Wendy’s Restaurants to ensure that the Brand Standards, Company Vision and Employment Promises are being met in each restaurant.
- Lead and coach each District Manager to meet or exceed the Annual Operating plan established for each respective area.
- Accomplishes your objectives by role modeling Wendy’s Core Values.
- Actively assists in the selection, training plan, and develops his/her team daily to achieve key results in Sales, Profits, and other key metrics to support the company’s success.
- Lead and Organize new restaurant openings.
- Lead the Division’s marketing functions through supervision and support marketing personnel.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and enforced per the handbook.
- Perform regular visits to ensure restaurants are following Food Safety, Employee Safety, Customer Safety Standards and are ready to do business daily.
- Lead the Division’s Manpower and succession planning functions through supervision and support of training and human resource personnel.
- Ensure customer relation procedures are being executed and verify that customer complaints and issues are handled in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with other franchisee and corporate personnel to share Best Practices.
- Develop truth, credibility, and effective collaborative relationships with the brand community as valued contributors in the brand’s success.
- Direct and verify compliance with franchise agreements, trademarks, brand standards, ad performance requirements.
- Perform weekly meeting to review results and plans with your District Managers and Subordinate Managers, as necessary.
We offer benefits in the business including:
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Meals
- Wendy’s and Multi-Unit Training Provided
- Individual Incentive Program
- Waiting period may apply based on start date and training period.
- Determined by business needs.
- Car Allowance
- Phone Allowance
- Possess a high school diploma or the equivalent. (Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent preferred)
- Multi-unit: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Experience with overseeing sales volume north of 1.5M restaurants in an organization.
- Possess a demonstrated and successful ability to lead, motivate, hold accountable and influence positively franchise partners to achieve targeted financial and operational results.
- Demonstrate professionalism enabling successful interaction with franchise operators.
- Strong financial acumen, analysis/problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to work with senior leaders of varied functions to integrate their departments and responsibilities into the overall success of the operation’s function.
- Possess a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior.
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of the time to restaurants and other business locations as needs warrant.
- Able to pass a Criminal background check
- US work authorization
- Multiple locations
- Alabama: Centre and Rainsville
- Georgia: Calhoun, Dalton, Rockmart, and Rome
- Tennessee: Chattanooga, Cleveland, and Ooltewah
- Remote with Office Space Available
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- People-Oriented -- enjoys collaborating with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable and Flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-Oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time CHATTANOOGA, TN 37412 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.94 - $16.82 Full-time East Ridge, TN 37412 Urgently Hiring Est. $13.94 - $16.82 Full-time East Ridge, TN 37412 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.66 - $54.77 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37412 Full-time, Part-time East Ridge, TN 37412 Est. $16.97 - $29.82 Full-time, Part-time East Ridge, TN 37412 Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time East Ridge, TN 37412 Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time EAST RIDGE, TN 37412 $16.00 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37421 Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37421 Urgently Hiring Est. $18.66 - $54.77 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37421 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.09 - $16.10 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37408 Est. $11.09 - $16.10 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37407 Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37407 Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37421 Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37419 Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37421 Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37421