Quality Rep 2 - Weekends - 1st Shift - Now Hiring
Austin, TX 78703
Our team is growing!
Ryder is hiring immediately for Quality Clerks inAustin, TX!
Call or Text "Austin - Quality" to Brittany at 954-812-9454
This position is responsible for ensuring quality expectations including, but not limited to employee safety, food safety, sanitation and quality systems.
About the position:
- Consistent pay:$18.50 per hour, with a $1.00 location differential, and $1.70 shift differential
- Schedule:1st shift, Friday - Monday,6:00am - 4:00pm, overtime mandatory as needed.
- At least 6 months warehouse experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, with heavy emphasis on Outlook and Excel spreadsheets
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Other requirements:Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Ryder values our Employees and their Referrals.
Receive a$1,500 Referral Bonusfor every referral who starts.
- Stability, paid training and growth opportunities
- Safe equipment, supportive managers and respect for our employees
- Comprehensive benefit package - Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, 401k & Stock Purchase Plan. Benefits start 30 days after hire!
- PTO accrual starts on day one
- Employee Discounts that save you money on Tools, Cars, Hotels, Electronics/Appliances, Cell Phones, Travel, and much more
- Forbes’ 2021 list of the “America's Best Employers for Diversity” and "America's Best Employers for Veterans"
- Associate's Degree
- Previous experience in food grade facility
- Experience with GMPs, FDA, USDA, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Verify and monitor relevant finished packaging codes as it relates to specifications
- Assist in effectively inspecting product for quality issues and remove defects/contaminants such as stones, wood, glass, plastic, etc., prior to packaging in accordance to specifications
- Perform timely checks to meet specifications
- Provide supervisors/managers with proper quality documentation as required
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) with emphasis on safety
- Maintain qualify to meet all standards required by FDA, USDA, etc.
- Ensure product quality to meet Customer, state and federal guidelines
- Other duties as required or assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Locations US-TX-Austin
Posted Date 2 months ago (9/30/2022 8:15 AM)
Category Logistics/Distribution/Transportation Management
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 1000222
id="detrack" defer src="https://d2e48ltfsb5exy.cloudfront.net/p/t.js?i=0,1" data-g="39A5266F921D4492966F475131CC3054220">
Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78703 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78703 Urgently Hiring Est. $10.77 - $17.49 Part-time Austin, TX 78746 Est. $14.00 - $18.52 Full-time Rollingwood, TX 78746 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.00 - $18.52 Full-time West Lake Hills, TX 78746 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78703 Urgently Hiring Est. $48.35 - $76.65 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78703 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78703 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78703 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Round rock, TX 78681 Full-time, Part-time Round rock, TX 78681 Full-time, Part-time Round rock, TX 78681 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78748 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78748 Est. $28.37 - $43.33 Full-time, Part-time Round rock, TX 78681 Full-time, Part-time Round rock, TX 78681 Est. $29.36 - $39.15 Full-time, Part-time Round rock, TX 78681 Full-time, Part-time Austin, TX 78750