Trash Collector Up to $20/hr Part Time Night - Now Hiring
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Are you seeking a part-time job where you can earn extra income? Do you like working outdoors and staying active? If so, you may be a good fit for our Apartment Trash Collector (Service Valet) position.
Valet Living is hiring for a Part Time Apartment Trash Collector (Service Valet) to work during the evening hours in your local area. This is a great paying, part time job that is a great way to earn extra money or supplement income while working another job. This is a physical job where you will be working outdoors on your own, in a stress-free environment and you’ll get a workout while you’re at it. We are an essential business that continues to grow, and our associates benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and promotional advancement opportunities.
Work close to home. We service multiple apartment communities and will attempt to assign you to a property that is within a 10-15 minute drive.
We offer an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid training. No experience is necessary.
- Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no offsite driving and/or dumping)
- Take required photos (arrival, departure, tracking, non-compliance) during service utilizing our company’s App
- Typically work 5 days/nights a week from Sunday through Thursday. Enjoy weekends off!
- Work 2-4 hours per shift with shifts starting at either 7:00pm or 8:00pm (some positions may have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more hours)
- Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
- Get paid as you earn using EarnIn**
- Paid training and opportunity for growth within the company
- Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals (up to $500 for part-time and $2500 for full-time)
- Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Stay physically fit while working outdoors
- All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
- Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19 safety
- Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19 protocols.
What We Require:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather conditions
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
- An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is a plus
- A valid driver's license is a plus
- Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on policy is a plus
**EarnIn is a mobile app that gives people access to their money as they earn it - without waiting for payday.
Full-time, Part-time Cedar park, TX 78613 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Cedar park, TX 78613 Urgently Hiring