Similar available jobs
in Richmond, VA
Est. $45 Full-time Richmond, VA 23225 Urgently Hiring $1446.67 - $1645 / week Full-time, Part-time Richmond, VA 23225 Urgently Hiring
Registered Nurse - Full Benefits Day 1
2720 per week. Full-time Richmond, VA 23225 Urgently Hiring Est. $45 Full-time Richmond, VA 23289 Urgently Hiring Est. $45 Full-time Richmond, VA 23273 Urgently Hiring Est. $45 Full-time Richmond, VA 23242 Urgently Hiring $1446.67 - $1645 / week Full-time, Part-time Richmond, VA 23225 Urgently Hiring
Cardiovascular Operating Room - Registered Nurse
2720 per week. Full-time Richmond, VA 23225 Urgently Hiring
Registered Nurse - Health and Dental Day 1
2720 per week. Full-time Richmond, VA 23225 Urgently Hiring
Registered Nurse RN Behavioral Health
Richmond, VA 23225
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Chippenham Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a RN and access programs to assist with every stage of your career. $10,000 sign on bonus. We have increased our rates please ask your recruiter for details.
Chippenham Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse (RN) at Chippenham Hospitals Award Winning Tucker Pavilion you will be a member a team of nurses that provide direct nursing care to patients at Virginia’s First and most Prestigious Behavioral Health Hospital. Our Team has been providing the cutting edge treatment to all levels of our Community’s Behavioral Health needs for over 100 years. We offer a full range of inpatient, outpatient, and emergency services for children, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients in our newly renovated units.
- You will administer prescribed medications, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- As a member of this team you will monitor, record and communicate patient conditions as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Our nurses serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- As a nurse on our team you will be responsible for coordinating patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Licensed or license eligible, as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia through the Board of Health Professions.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification Required
- 2 years of experience in acute care or behavioral health Required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
is comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.