Retail Sales Technology Supervisor - Full-time
1781 Us Hwy 287
Mansfield, TX 76063
The world of working and learning has changed. This is your opportunity to be a part of a brand transformation and growth strategy within the retail industry. Staples is helping our customers and community discover innovative products, services, and inspiration that unlock what’s possible, while empowering you to unlock your potential. Our people are the heart of our success and there has never been a better time to join us as we lead the way in a new era of working and learning.
As a Tech Sales Supervisor, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture. Your passion for “tech” will be show in your extensive knowledge of products as you provide exceptional customer service, sell technology products and services, and lead a team in driving retail tech solutions.
Get great perks.
- Bonus plan, full-time hours, generous paid time off, career development program, and weekly pay
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Hiring immediately
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile plans and other retailers, etc.)
- Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and many more benefits
Schedule an interview immediately.
- Within an hour of applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or e-mail to schedule an interview. We’ll let you know if you’re not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store location
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your customer win.
- Stay current on new technologies, products and services to offer a total solution
- Create a positive, inviting environment as you learn customers tech needs and present solutions
- Promote technology both in-store and through the kiosk to achieve all sales & service goals and present solutions to drive dollars per transaction and profitable sales and margin
- Respond quickly and resourcefully to customer requests and concerns on the sales floor
- Inspire, train and coach associates on exceptional service, consultative selling and total solutions
- Be flexible to perform other duties as assigned (e.g., merchandising, operations)
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and/or weekends)
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
- 1+ year experience selling products or services
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand their needs
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift and move supplies in the 10-50 pound range, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position
Preferred skills and experience:
- Key holder experience within a retail environment
- Experience using fianancial metrics to track sales progress & increase sales
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Full-time, Part-time Mansfield, TX 76063 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Mansfield, TX 76063 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.91 - $14.95 Full-time, Part-time Mansfield, TX 76063 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.91 - $14.95 Full-time, Part-time Mansfield, TX 76063 Est. $14.06 - $31.86 Full-time, Part-time Arlington, TX 76001 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.91 - $14.95 Full-time Arlington, TX 76001 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Mansfield, TX 76063 Full-time, Part-time Mansfield, TX 76063 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Mansfield, TX 76063 Urgently Hiring