The job below is no longer available.
Similar available jobs
in Chattanooga, TN
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT
Est. $29.05 - $60.95 Full-time Chattanooga, TN 37419 Urgently Hiring
Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37419 Urgently Hiring Est. $23.03 - $31.54 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37406 Urgently Hiring
Operations Manager Trainee
Est. $18.66 - $54.77 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37410
Papa John's Pizza
Est. $20.99 - $43.73 Full-time CHATTANOOGA, TN 37408
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE-FT
Est. $29.05 - $60.95 Full-time Chattanooga, TN 37408 Urgently Hiring
Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time CHATTANOOGA, TN 37419
Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time CHATTANOOGA, TN 37404
Est. $17.28 - $25.03 Full-time, Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37404
Manager In Training - Full-time / Part-time
Chattanooga, TN 37402
27 days ago
$29 per hour
About this job
Manager In Training
Chattanooga, TN, USA Req #7985
Monday, October 3, 2022
Bluegreen Vacations is filling a Manager-in-Training role in the Chattanooga, TN market We are offering a guaranteed income for the length of time in the M.I.T. program plus a graduation bonus upon placement into a management role. This is an incredible opportunity to shadow top talent and train with leadership, all while building your resume and working toward the career you’ve always dreamed of- DON’T MISS OUT!
Managers in Training (MIT) are part of the Retail Marketing team at Bluegreen Vacations. We market and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation packages through our retail locations based in Simon Malls®, Bass Pro Shops®, and Cabela’s® throughout the country. No industry experience needed; we will train you. We’re looking for outgoing energetic people who can communicate with anyone. Desire and drive are most important. Must Believe in the Power of Vacation® and wish to share happiness with our customers while representing Bluegreen Vacations.
The focus for this position is developing the M.I.T. into a future Retail Marketing leader for our company. As an M.I.T. you will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day operations and success of the team at the kiosk located within our retail partner locations. The M.I.T. will help set the tone by embracing our core values, assist with supervising a team of usually 6-12 associates, and act as a manager-on-duty as needed. Flexibility to provide coverage at other stores within the assigned market as needed and adaptability to working with various teams will prepare you for future management opportunities. You will learn how to manage a team of associates, while also providing operational support to multiple teams across the organization. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work closely with leadership, developing impactful relationships to help build you career and professional brand. The goal for an M.I.T. is to acquire the ability to coach behaviors to cultivate a high performing team that meets or exceeds goals while mastering our favorite motto.
· Provide remarkable and memorable customer care while fulfilling the vacation needs of every customer; role model ideal behaviors to ensure the team maintains the same high standard.
· Maintain a positive relationship with the retail partner management team and their associates; be a good steward of the retail partner's brand and coach the team to maintain the same high standard.
· Assist with operational execution including the work, performance and behavior of Sales Representatives and Guest Service Representatives, if applicable.
· Support Area Director with talent acquisition responsibilities as needed including reviewing resumes, observing interviews, and providing feedback about the applicant.
· Coach associates on all steps of the sales journey, provide feedback, and keep Area Director informed on observations.
· Develop a keen understanding of the various Marketing functions both in a production environment and from a support/operational perspective.
· Produce and distribute efficient reports to track key sales & marketing metrics.
· Engage with various business departments to ensure operational efficiency for areas such as Legal/Compliance, IT, and HR/Compensation.
· No experience necessary.
· Must be willing to relocate.
· Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and eager to learn.
· Seeking candidates who are innovative, solution-focused, and that possess a keen attention to detail.
Great networking and communication skills are a must.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function None
- Pay Type Hourly
Easy apply food service manager jobs
in Chattanooga, TN
Multi Unit District and Divison Managers
75,000 to 90,000 Full-time Chattanooga, TN 37421 Urgently Hiring
Louisville Tile Distributors
Est. $14.68 - $25.65 Part-time Chattanooga, TN 37416 Urgently Hiring