Sr. Call Center Representative (ONSITE) - Now Hiring
Hartford, CT 06144
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Sr. Call Center Representative
As a Sr. Call Center Representative, you will be supporting our customers as a first point of contactand will be assisting in providing program, account information and password reset assistance for the online consumer portal.We will rely on you to actively listen to our customers and use your customer service skills, passion, and creativity to meet their needs.You will need to have the ability to ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call and other duties as assigned.
What you will be doing:
- Act as initial point of contact for inquiries from potential and existing beneficiaries related to Client programs.
- Provide one-to-one telephone contact with consumers and providers.
- Assist with password resets.
- Accurately respond to incoming calls received by the call center.
- Accurately document all interactions with consumers.
- Properly forward calls to Call Center Leadership or other CT agencies per procedures.
- Provide clear, complete, accurate and objective information based on full understanding of program requirements.
- Log calls into call tracking system; note trends in consumer questions and concerns, report and recommend measures to improve customer service.
- Work with consumers in difficult situations.
- Handle and data enter complaints in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
- Meet and exceed daily standards for calls answered, customer service, and quality.
What you get:
- Full Time Employment
- Paid Training
- Work Schedule: Monday- Friday (8:30am-5:00pm)
- Weekend's OFF!
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Great Work Environment
- Full Benefit Options
People who succeed in this role have:
- The ability to convey complex information in clear and concise terms to ensure customer understanding.
- Strong commitment and work ethic.
- Outstanding Attendance.
- Effective and accurate written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Call Center/Dispatcher Experience.
- Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease
- Love helping people and guiding them to the best solution for their issue
- Are excited by innovative technology
- Provide calm conflict resolution and problem solving for frustrated customers
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from consumers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a High School Diploma, orequivalent; six months minimum experience in call center and/or dispatcher experience
- In lieu of call center/dispatcher experience we will consider persons with an Associate Degree
- Must be able to pass 27-30 wpm typing test.
- Must be able to pass a customer service assessment
- Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Join a rapidly growing organization that can support your career goals
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: . You may also .
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.
Est. $14.00 - $20.82 Full-time, Part-time Hartford, CT 06112 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.00 - $20.96 Full-time, Part-time Hartford, CT 06145 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.00 - $16.52 Full-time, Part-time Hartford, CT 06101 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.00 - $16.52 Full-time, Part-time Hartford, CT 06145 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Hartford, CT 06112 Full-time, Part-time East hartford, CT 06118 Est. $14.00 - $20.96 Full-time, Part-time Hartford, CT 06101 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.00 - $20.82 Full-time, Part-time East hartford, CT 06118 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.00 - $20.96 Full-time, Part-time Hartford, CT 06142 Urgently Hiring Est. $30.26 - $46.15 Full-time East hartford, CT 06118 Urgently Hiring Part-time Rocky hill, CT 06067 Urgently Hiring Est. $30.26 - $46.15 Full-time East granby, CT 06026 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.00 - $20.29 Full-time Middletown, CT 06457 Est. $14.13 - $24.30 Full-time Meriden, CT 06450 Urgently Hiring